HCL Technologies Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HCL Technologies Systems Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at HCL Technologies

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

It was an on-campus recruitment at a famous college in Bangalore. There was an initial aptitude test to clear, followed by an in-person interview which was mostly based on the details on my resume and some basic HR related questions which was pretty simple to deal with. Since they were mass recruiters, the interviewer seemed pretty chilled out and eased me through the process.

Interview Questions

• Honestly, the in-person interview was pretty simple. The aptitude test requires some preparation.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in August 2018.

Interview

co cube online test comprising of quant, reasoning and english which was very easy, Then technical FtoF round in which basic knowledge of computer questions were asked like hub, routers, switch etc, then HR round which goes for around half an hour discussing salary and everything.

Interview Questions

• About yourself, why to join HCL, some technical questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida).

Interview

I have given interview at HCL Technologies two times and have cleared both the rounds (Technical and Technical+Managerial). I have discussion with HR too after the interview process. But every time HCL has not sent the joining letter even after clearing its complete process. HCL is not credible in sending offer letter.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru) in August 2016.

Interview

There were four rounds followed by a salary negotiation round with HR from HCL chennai location.

The first round was grammar round consisting of 25 questions.

After that there was a personality and communication round generally they will ask about yourself ,roles and responsibilities in the previous company and any topic to speak .

The candidates shortlisted had to go through an online technical test comprising of 25 questions from Networking,Server,Linux,VPN,ITIL/ITES.

The candidates qualified for this round had to go through a telephonic technical round .

This round makes the candidate almost sure for selection.

After all of this there is a HR round for salary negotiation ..

Then selected candidates have to upload there documents and joining letters on HCL portal and they wait for the offer and appointment letter.

Interview Questions

• Q1)What is the difference between Broadcast and Collision domains?
      Q2)What i vpn IPSEC?
      Q3)Port numbers of http,https,ftp etc?
      Q4)What are different versions of VTP and differences?
      Q5)What is ADDS and its applications in windows enviroment?
      Q6)What is Ether Channel and types?
      Q7)Functions of layers in OSI Model?
      Q8)Describe various tunneling protocols and there impllications?
      Q9)What is ITIL/ITES?
      Q10)How packets flows through a network?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiated much as they agreed to give me what i offered.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (New Delhi) in August 2015.

Interview

There were four rounds in the interview and the whole process took about 3 weeks :-
    First was basic verbal aptitude test.
    Second was GD
    Third was technical round which was entirely Resume based.
    Final round was HR which was more like behavioral question, and general chit chat.
    The overall interview was average and not so difficult. just remain cool and confident.

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in June 2015.

Interview

HR round
    Technical round
    Technical round level 2
    Manager round
    Salary discussion
    Offer letter released

Undergone some technical trainings of Solaris ,AIX and Linux.
    Once completed the training again gone through some assisment like technical and communication.

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in May 2015.

Interview

First was written test which contained questions about AD, networking and windows, then the HR round and finally the technical round was conducted. In the technical round questions related to AD and networking were asked. It was more like a rapid fire round.
    The offer letters were provided the next day.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to speak about delhi politicians for few minutes.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in April 2015.

Interview

aptitude test with basics of english following an online test of around 50 questions and then a telephonic which will be just a formality if you go good with your online

Interview Questions

• get topics covered from outlook and active directory and few basics to networking   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (New Delhi) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview process was conducted in 3 rounds:
    Aptitude Test
    HR round
    Technical round
    Was completed within 1 week and got results in 2 weeks.
    The process was smooth and was quick. The interviewers were good when interviewing and were very understanding during the process.

Interview Questions

• General HR questions and special technical questions related to your field.
      For me, they mostly asked things from my resume and about all the projects I wrote about in my resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in September 2014.

Interview

Written Test followed by Interview and another test and final Interview. Language test, Language test, Technical Test, Technical Test included networking, OS, Database related.I had prepare from online research and found similar question on web.

Interview Questions

• Language test, Technical Test, Technical Test included networking, OS, Database related.Written Test followed by Interview and another test and final Interview   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.