HCL Technologies Systems Analyst Interview Questions

Updated 7 Jan 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 22 of over 3.6K interviews

Employee Referral19%
Applied online19%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Vijayawāda

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Vijayawāda) in Dec 2020

Interview

Interview consists of three rounds. 1.Cocubes test 2.Technical interview 3.Hr interview After these rounds Background verification will be started and will be completed within a week.The program is for 6 months training which consists of 2 months CRT and 4 months OJT.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about project in detail in technical
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in Aug 2018

Interview

co cube online test comprising of quant, reasoning and english which was very easy, Then technical FtoF round in which basic knowledge of computer questions were asked like hub, routers, switch etc, then HR round which goes for around half an hour discussing salary and everything.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida)

Interview

I have given interview at HCL Technologies two times and have cleared both the rounds (Technical and Technical+Managerial). I have discussion with HR too after the interview process. But every time HCL has not sent the joining letter even after clearing its complete process. HCL is not credible in sending offer letter.

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bangalore) in Aug 2016

Interview

There were four rounds followed by a salary negotiation round with HR from HCL chennai location. The first round was grammar round consisting of 25 questions. After that there was a personality and communication round generally they will ask about yourself ,roles and responsibilities in the previous company and any topic to speak . The candidates shortlisted had to go through an online technical test comprising of 25 questions from Networking,Server,Linux,VPN,ITIL/ITES. The candidates qualified for this round had to go through a telephonic technical round . This round makes the candidate almost sure for selection. After all of this there is a HR round for salary negotiation .. Then selected candidates have to upload there documents and joining letters on HCL portal and they wait for the offer and appointment letter.

Interview Questions
  • Q1)What is the difference between Broadcast and Collision domains? Q2)What i vpn IPSEC? Q3)Port numbers of http,https,ftp etc? Q4)What are different versions of VTP and differences? Q5)What is ADDS and its applications in windows enviroment? Q6)What is Ether Channel and types? Q7)Functions of layers in OSI Model? Q8)Describe various tunneling protocols and there impllications? Q9)What is ITIL/ITES? Q10)How packets flows through a network?

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in Jun 2016

Interview

1-Online Written test Topic Basics of Computer and Networking DNS DHCP TCP/IP Printer configuration and Troubleshooting Outlook Configuration and Troubleshooting Active Directory 2-Telephonic Introduction Topic Basics of Computer and Networking DNS DHCP TCP/IP Printer configuration and Troubleshooting Outlook Configuration and Troubleshooting Active Directory

Interview Questions
  • Basics of Computer and Networking Printer configuration Outlook Active Directory

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (New Delhi) in Aug 2015

Interview

There were four rounds in the interview and the whole process took about 3 weeks :- First was basic verbal aptitude test. Second was GD Third was technical round which was entirely Resume based. Final round was HR which was more like behavioral question, and general chit chat. The overall interview was average and not so difficult. just remain cool and confident.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in Jun 2015

Interview

HR round Technical round Technical round level 2 Manager round Salary discussion Offer letter released Undergone some technical trainings of Solaris ,AIX and Linux. Once completed the training again gone through some assisment like technical and communication.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in May 2015

Interview

First was written test which contained questions about AD, networking and windows, then the HR round and finally the technical round was conducted. In the technical round questions related to AD and networking were asked. It was more like a rapid fire round. The offer letters were provided the next day.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to speak about delhi politicians for few minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in Apr 2015

Interview

aptitude test with basics of english following an online test of around 50 questions and then a telephonic which will be just a formality if you go good with your online

Interview Questions
  • get topics covered from outlook and active directory and few basics to networking

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (New Delhi) in Jan 2015

Interview

Interview process was conducted in 3 rounds: Aptitude Test HR round Technical round Was completed within 1 week and got results in 2 weeks. The process was smooth and was quick. The interviewers were good when interviewing and were very understanding during the process.

Interview Questions
  • General HR questions and special technical questions related to your field. For me, they mostly asked things from my resume and about all the projects I wrote about in my resume.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 22 Interviews