Find jobs for Tech Lead

HCL Technologies Tech Lead Interview Questions

Updated 23 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 23 of over 3.7K interviews

Employee Referral21%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

HCL Technologies

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies

Interview

Face to Face (first round) Computer test for coding (second round) Client interview (last round) Face to Face (first round) Computer test for coding (second round) Client interview (last round) Face to Face (first round) Computer test for coding (second round) Client interview (last round)

Interview Questions
  • Related to your technology and domain
    Answer Question

HCL Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies

Interview

Skill: IOS Development (Must have skills: Swift, Xcode, Github) Experience: 4 10 Years Location: Chennai (Karapakkam) Notice: Immediate or maximum 2 weeks Summary: - We are looking for an iOS developer with sound experience and knowledge on swift, xcode, git hub. Your primary focus will be development and maintenance. Working with other developers in the team. iOS frameworks, storage, threading, performance tuning.

Interview Questions
  • Strong 5 plus experience in IOS Application Development Experience in third party APIs Strong exposure working in payment Gateways Good experience in Twillo Should have worked on building app in Video / Audio / Chats. Etc. Strong in Objective C, Swift, Xcode Good Knowledge in Mobile Application development lifecycle Good communication skills Go getter attitude

HCL Technologies

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in Jan 2019

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Skills written on resume. Project specific questions.One face to face and one telephonic. Scheduled interview. Well organized although the interview started 1 hour late. They ask to write current CTC and expected CTC on the resume. Which is a big turn off. Because before they scheduled the interview these information was already communicated over the email. I felt not write sharing these info with the interviewer. Very difficult to follow up with for salary discussion.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in Apr 2018

Interview

Cleared 1st round telephonic and called me alone for F2F in working day, As took half day leave and went to interview, one manager took all questions they asked from my resume and all ware answered correct. After half an hour 2 more guys took me interview with the same question (resume head line) and during the process they ware discussing in local language that who's team this guy(me) came like that. They are doing Timepass. When they don't have requirement why the hell the calling candidates? When I contacted HR he was telling not a positive feedback.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

HCL Technologies

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in Dec 2017

Interview

It was a 2 round technical interview and 1 round of HR interview for negotiations and discussions. The technical rounds were to check your basics in the domain, It was easy to crack if you got your basics right

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HCL Technologies

Application

I interviewed at HCL Technologies

Interview

They took entire day for just two technical round. After that I was expecting HR round. Then also I did not get any response for next two week from the HR team and finally they call me and asked me to attend another telephonic technical round. Madness.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Pune) in Mar 2016

Interview

There are two round of technical interview and one HR interview. After the HR round there will be background verification then they will release the offer in the given mail id.

Interview Questions
  • Array List vs Linked List Internal of HashMap Find a missing number in array

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bangalore) in Jan 2016

Interview

Applied through job site, and got call from HR. First round was tele phonic , second round also tele phonic. one week later called for F2F. it was group of three members and asked multiple question all were from profile only. over all it was nice experience.

Interview Questions
  • About previous company experience, and latest technology,

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Hyderābād) in Nov 2015

Interview

First round technical round, if required second technical round, Manager round and HR discussion if you are selected. If you know somebody means your work is done. Lot of things i have seen on the interviewed day. Lot of politics. Better avoid this company please prepare hard and crack interviews in some other good companies in the market. No value in this company.

Interview Questions
  • Technical questions related to my technology and some team management related.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Mumbai) in Sep 2015

Interview

I found one opening on nakuri.com. Than i applied for that profile. After a few days i got a call fro HCL SDM for face to face interview. Than first he took my telephonic interview after that he called me for face to face interview, F2F interview was around 40 Min. He described me all the task what have to perform

Interview Questions
  • How to upgrade ESXI host from 5.1 to 5.5
Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 Interviews