HCL Technologies Tech Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HCL Technologies Tech Lead Interview Questions

Interviews at HCL Technologies

3.2

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Cary, NC (US)) in June 2010.

Interview

Recruiters have you take a skill assessment test to determine your level of knowledge. Meet with recruiter and hiring manager for different projects

Interview Questions

• The always popular behavior question of "describe a difficult scenario that you fought through in your current job"   Answer Question

Negotiation

With mine the negotiation was with a recruiter with a background in India culture. He acted like the below average salary offered was the best he could do

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA (US)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Redmond, WA (US)) in November 2010.

Interview

Starts with telephonic round which has some tasks and technical questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Stick on to a reasonable offer.HCL is not a good paymaster and try to keep the salary as low as possible

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Point, PA (US)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (West Point, PA (US)) in December 2011.

Interview

I partook in a "weekend" interview for the job role. They were very courteous to let me know when they would be calling. Only the first interview was all of 10 minutes long asking simple hr questions. The second interview the following day was more or less a repeat of the first, lasting about 30 minutes long. The fact that they did not verify my technical skills was a bit worrying. I was thinking, "If they don't screen very well, then what will my coworkers be like?" Anyway, I thought they weren't interested but the following week they had an offer 10 k less than my asking salary.

While I haven't officially declined it yet, I'm seriously considering it. I'll update this once I've made my decision.

Tech Lead Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

interview questions asked was not at all relevant to the requirement.Interviewer was simply doing time pass.Better try to avoid attending the interview here.One of the worst interview experience i faced here.

Interview Questions

• There are two candles.Which can burn for 30 minutes each.How to check how much time each candle burnt till now using linked list.Foolish question you ever hear in your life.   Answer Question

Tech Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

The interviewer had no knowledge of the technologies he was interviewing for. He was reading my resume like a chapter from a book, ans was asking questions like why did you write this line here.
    Later I got to know that he was just a software engineer with no relevant experience in the technologies.

Tech Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in July 2014.

Interview

There were 2 techinal rounds. First round was purely technical on java. Questions were on design patterns, oops concepts, collections,multithreading, rmi and webservices.
    They will ask the questions in the area you are expert with. Second round was technical and managerial.
    HR round happened on telephone

Interview Questions

• Why RMI why not RPC?
      How a particular class gets loaded into memory?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai).

Interview

As Usual a telephonic, a face to face and with the manager of the project and salary negotiation.

Good

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in January 2015.

Interview

Good, i got a call from hr and interview was scheduled, and that person who took my interview was good with behavior, also question he asked was good and level of question was also good.

Tech Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in December 2017.

Interview

It was a 2 round technical interview and 1 round of HR interview for negotiations and discussions. The technical rounds were to check your basics in the domain, It was easy to crack if you got your basics right

Interview Questions

• Basics of VLSI, FPGA technology   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Hyderabad) in November 2015.

Interview

First round technical round, if required second technical round, Manager round and HR discussion if you are selected.

If you know somebody means your work is done. Lot of things i have seen on the interviewed day. Lot of politics.

Better avoid this company please prepare hard and crack interviews in some other good companies in the market. No value in this company.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions related to my technology and some team management related.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.