HCL Technologies Tech Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HCL Technologies Tech Lead Interview Questions

Interviews at HCL Technologies

3.2

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Point, PA (US)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (West Point, PA (US)) in December 2011.

Interview

I partook in a "weekend" interview for the job role. They were very courteous to let me know when they would be calling. Only the first interview was all of 10 minutes long asking simple hr questions. The second interview the following day was more or less a repeat of the first, lasting about 30 minutes long. The fact that they did not verify my technical skills was a bit worrying. I was thinking, "If they don't screen very well, then what will my coworkers be like?" Anyway, I thought they weren't interested but the following week they had an offer 10 k less than my asking salary.

While I haven't officially declined it yet, I'm seriously considering it. I'll update this once I've made my decision.

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA (US)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Redmond, WA (US)) in November 2010.

Interview

Starts with telephonic round which has some tasks and technical questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Stick on to a reasonable offer.HCL is not a good paymaster and try to keep the salary as low as possible

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Cary, NC (US)) in June 2010.

Interview

Recruiters have you take a skill assessment test to determine your level of knowledge. Meet with recruiter and hiring manager for different projects

Interview Questions

• The always popular behavior question of "describe a difficult scenario that you fought through in your current job"   Answer Question

Negotiation

With mine the negotiation was with a recruiter with a background in India culture. He acted like the below average salary offered was the best he could do

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune City

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Pune City) in January 2019.

Interview

They ask to write current CTC and expected CTC on the resume. Which is a big turn off. Because before they scheduled the interview these information was already communicated over the email. I felt not write sharing these info with the interviewer.
     Very difficult to follow up with for salary discussion.

Interview Questions

• Skills written on resume. Project specific questions.One face to face and one telephonic. Scheduled interview. Well organized although the interview started 1 hour late.
       Very difficult to follow up with for salary discussion.   1 Answer

Tech Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in December 2017.

Interview

It was a 2 round technical interview and 1 round of HR interview for negotiations and discussions. The technical rounds were to check your basics in the domain, It was easy to crack if you got your basics right

Interview Questions

• Basics of VLSI, FPGA technology   1 Answer

Tech Lead Interview

Interview

They took entire day for just two technical round. After that I was expecting HR round. Then also I did not get any response for next two week from the HR team and finally they call me and asked me to attend another telephonic technical round. Madness.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Pune) in March 2016.

Interview

There are two round of technical interview and one HR interview. After the HR round there will be background verification then they will release the offer in the given mail id.

Interview Questions

• Array List vs Linked List
      Internal of HashMap
      Find a missing number in array   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied through job site, and got call from HR. First round was tele phonic , second round also tele phonic. one week later called for F2F. it was group of three members and asked multiple question all were from profile only. over all it was nice experience.

Interview Questions

• About previous company experience, and latest technology,   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Hyderabad) in November 2015.

Interview

First round technical round, if required second technical round, Manager round and HR discussion if you are selected.

If you know somebody means your work is done. Lot of things i have seen on the interviewed day. Lot of politics.

Better avoid this company please prepare hard and crack interviews in some other good companies in the market. No value in this company.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions related to my technology and some team management related.   Answer Question

Tech Lead Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

interview questions asked was not at all relevant to the requirement.Interviewer was simply doing time pass.Better try to avoid attending the interview here.One of the worst interview experience i faced here.

Interview Questions

• There are two candles.Which can burn for 30 minutes each.How to check how much time each candle burnt till now using linked list.Foolish question you ever hear in your life.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.