HCL Technologies Technical Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 12 May 2019

2.9

84 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Boston, MA (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Its very simple and straight forward. 2 rounds.

First round will be a pure technical round and the second round would be technical + management interview. The questions are from all the previous project experience you worked and stated in your resume.

Interview Questions

• The Questions will be mostly from the projects you worked on so far   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Rockford, IL (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

2 Phone interview and 1 Skype interview. Mostly technical rounds. When it comes to Skype means you are almost finalized and you will get the offer. There isn't any room for negotiation.
    But ask for the match with market range mostly they will match it.

Interview Questions

• 1. Mostly technical question on programming language C and Python.
      2. some behavioral question.   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Rockville, MD (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

It was really just a formality. I was formerly an employee of the company that outsourced about 1/3rd of its IT personnel ranging from programmer analysts to systems analysts like myself. HCL took over the jobs that were outsourced to them.

Negotiation

No negotiation as such they just picked me up at my current salary.

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in April 2012.

Interview

Call from HR then Group Project Manager called me for a face to face interview.Held in an office.It went well friendly manner.Some unrelevent questions were thrown.Carrier path and soft skill set questions were asked.Joining date and expectation from the project.

Interview Questions

• Singelton pattern,Assembly types,Production fix,Leadership skills,SLA,.NET Intermediate,Defect management application uses.   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Interview process was pretty straightforward. Got a call from HCL HR a meeting was setup immediately by the HCL team working at the client site and then the interview with the client few days later. Got an offer in less than a week.

Interview Questions

• No. As long as you know your work, you should be fine. Nothing unexpected   1 Answer

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in July 2014.

Interview

Interview process went on with 3rd round. 1st was a telephonic and F2F in which i went to Hyderabad HCL, HR confereced to chennai team. On monday i got call from HR saying i was selected and discussed about Salary negiotations. the process on July 24th & ends by July 28th. Still I have not received offer letter

Interview Questions

• why team is not giving response to my email/phone call?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process is straightforward. With 1 technical round, 1 manager, and 1 HR.
    Technical and Manager round was Face to face while the HR round was telephonic
    They took around a week to complete the process

Interview Questions

• They will ask about Current Role, few technical questions as per your profile.
      In Manager round, Questions will be related to process, team management and future aspirations
      HR round: Salry Negotiation   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai) in November 2016.

Interview

first telephonic interview with basic questions on mainframes , second was a direct interview with the manager and was asked to write a DB2 program . Third was General Manager interview with question on the process and last was HR round.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru) in May 2014.

Interview

first: round telephonic
    second: technical written test on which aptitude test and subjective for which i had applied
    third: technical face to face
    fourth: about your salary, previous job experience, certifications and educational information into PM round
    fifth: HR

Interview Questions

• Asked about your current skills, working on last project   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Hyderabad) in November 2015.

Interview

There were two rounds technical and HR round was telephonic. HR was not actually round only they asked expected CTC. Technical rounds were difficult. Panel was good and experienced people.

Interview Questions

• Questions on Linked list, OS related questions, Programs on matrix in C,Basics of OOPS and domain related questions   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.