HCL Technologies UI Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HCL Technologies UI Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at HCL Technologies

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Pune) in June 2016.

Interview

I am not happy with the interviewer at all. He asked me to take a seat pointing finger without even looking at me. Lets ignore it.

He himself wasn't qualified enough to interview me. Only basic questions were asked and few high level questions that he might have googled. So any other answer than that he was aware of was marked as wrong. So I confused him to the hell :p

He was in hurry i guess. He didn't let me complete my answers.

I cracked all rounds and gave tough time to hr while salary negotiations and finally rejected the offer.

Interview Questions

Why? That's not an ideal way to treat your probables. There is something more important than money.

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida) in May 2016.

Interview

Process are same full. Uneducated hiring team. They get extra income that's why coming on Sunday or Saturday... They just waisting of candidates. Interview process are worst. They call around 500 hundred peoples, don't have sitting arrangement, don't have panels.

Interview Questions

• why you want to change the job   1 Answer

UI Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

There are total three rounds in the entire interview process. First one is Technical Round. Second is senior manager round. Third one is HR round. If you are good at basics. You can crack this interview.

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (London, England (UK)) in February 2019.

Interview

Not good enough, people coming from south India. They at first were late,finally after waiting for long they called and asked for the years of experience. If it was not according to their desired expectation which will not be informed before then they will tell you Leave for the day. They will hire for angular but will not ask anything from angular

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Pune) in November 2018.

Interview

3 rounds.
    First round was aptitude - basic java script
    + angular mcq and 1 program or code snippet for angular
    second was Technical-Interview Angular questions some basic java scripts
    third was also managerial -technical-Interview-2 Angular questions and some logical questions
    last just salary and other discussion Nominal HR

Interview Questions

• prototyping, array new functions, lazy loading in angular some css basic questioons   Answer Question

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Interview

If you have patience to wait from 10 am to 8pm, then go for it, they will call 100 people for one panel. Very bad management. Don't waste your valuable time with HCL.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Hyderabad) in January 2017.

Interview

3 rounds - Technical (2), HR (1) . First round was Face to Face and second round is through telephonic ( mostly about our project and about exceptional handling) and HR is also through Telephonic interview

Interview Questions

• Basics about javascript and few questions on Angular JS (advantages, services,providers,custom directives)   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru) in May 2017.

Interview

There was 3 round of interview 1 round technical with angular.js specific 2nd round technical cum manager and 3 round HR and offer letter and salary negotiation .It was good experience .waiting time too much its started 9:30 am and my interview started around 3 pm.

Interview Questions

• Angular.js Question Only
      1) Why preferred Angular.js
      2) What is signal page application
      3)What is two way data binding.   2 Answers

UI Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Everything was good except selection. Each week they conduct the same process with same Interviewers. They are asking 90% in javascript questions, 10% would be other(AngularJS, CSS, HTML). Once cleared technical round they would process to Manager round. That round they ask Non-Technical Questions like Type of project you did, Roles and responsibilities. Then, finally, they told you're not cleared the round. I've asked HR to know about the reason, they simply told we expect more. I've another bad experience with HCL earlier. This is the second time.

Interview Questions

• What is closure, inheritance, prototype, Numeric array sort without inbuilt fns, Palindrome pgm like that.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru) in September 2017.

Interview

It was bad they did not take any interview as my profile is not matching their requirement. They could have checked the profile before sending the call letter at least. But they have not done anything.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.