HDFC Bank Relationship Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 1 May 2019

2.7

69 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HDFC Bank in December 2011.

Interview

the interview process started off with GD and the next step was personal interview

Other Interview Reviews for HDFC Bank

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HDFC Bank (Bengaluru) in June 2014.

Interview

2 rounds of interview -HR and Branch head. Simple, should posses basic banking knowledge.
    To clear Online test is a must.. It's time bound and slightly tricky. Keep eyes open during solving them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes negotiation is possible to an extent

Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HDFC Bank.

Interview

cleared HR round and online aptitude test. Hiring process was smooth no hazels. Interview was nice and simple based on CV and background check. waiting for further rounds not sure when it ll be conducted.

Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HDFC Bank in October 2013.

Interview

I had applied for the said role through their job portal. When there was opening they contacted me through mail. Next a screening test was taken which included same sections as in any banking exam.
    On qualifying that test I was called for the interview after ten days. The interview was taken by the cluster head. The questions were basically from my CV. Since I already had experience in working in the same role, so it was cake walk.
    Within a week I received another communication asking to submit other documents like salary slips and relieving letter. And then the final offer was made.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If it is a particular profile one wants please do not budge and tell them clearly.

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I interviewed at HDFC Bank (Noida) in December 2011.

Interview

The interview was for Relationship Manager- Business Banking Working Capital
    It was campus interview. HR and Line Manager took the interview.
    HR asked questions like:- About yourself, What if you have extended hours, and normal strength & weakness.
    Line Manager asked:- About Balance Sheet, Current Assets & Current Liabilities. Basic criteria to finance an SME, few ratios, knowledge of working capital cycle.

Interview Questions

• There was no difficult question but a tricky one "Basic criteria to finance an SME", I was guessing all sort of analysis to be the answer but line manager himself said it is the generation of family into the business :D   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was well decided initially

Relationship Manager Interview

Interview

experience, attitude, confidence, communication, network

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HDFC Bank (Pune).

Interview

Had to finish a certification program with them in my MBA program, make a final team presentation, a group discussion and two rounds of personal interview - one with HR, another with Zonal Manager. While that sounds like a lot, I found the group discussion and personal interviews to be alright. (That could be because I'm good at public speaking!;) )

Interview Questions

• Describe your Strengths and Weaknesses   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HDFC Bank (Lucknow) in July 2014.

Interview

Interview was through VC. Gave it from my home. The process took 1 month and i have to appear in a written online test as well.
    At first attempt interviewer did not appear to take interview. Then they rescheduled the interview at a later date
    Prepared about the basic process of working capital cycle, products and HDFC Bank history.

Interview Questions

• Interview was base mainly on resume and the job profile. It was very short in time duration. No technical questions were asked.
      One Question on why you are suitable for this role is asked and mention 3 qualities that you have and would be helpful in this role.
      Interviewer was cool in the sense that he did not stressed for any answer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HDFC Bank (Mumbai) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a normal interview with some basic questions such as what do you want to do, previous experience, The two HR representatives were friendly and encouraged conversations on various topics

Interview Questions

• They gave me a scenario where they were clients and how i would structure their portfolio   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HDFC Bank (Kolkata) in September 2014.

Interview

Asked about my previous job experience, current market scenario etc.Why do you want to migrate from GI to Bank?First round was taken by HR, next by the cluster head. Offer was given later

Interview Questions

• How can u add value to HDFC Bank, asked about Insurance, Mutual Funds, Bonds, Structured products, CASA, NAV, Foreign exchange products, Assets etc.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.