HDFC Standard Life Insurance Interview Questions

Updated 10 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 154 of over 154 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at HDFC Standard Life Insurance

Application

Interview

Easy aptitude round which was followed by an interview including Resume based questions and related to insurance industry. Also asked about strengths and weaknesses and about the reason behind joining the company.

Interview Questions
  • Resume based questions and related to the insurance industry
    Answer Question

HDFC Standard Life Insurance

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance

Interview

In interview process have to crack online test then personal interview. In personal interview they check talking skill. overall process is good. once selection process get done then send to training.

Interview Questions
  • related to ready to work on field

HDFC Standard Life Insurance

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance in Apr 2021

Interview

The role was about product development and the marketing of the service to be provided at the end of the research. The interview was a 20 minute interview with case study questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HDFC Standard Life Insurance

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance

Interview

First one we will get call from HR for updated resume and then process follows Telephonic and then direct walking. then salary discuession followed by offer letter sent via mail

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

HDFC Standard Life Insurance

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance

Interview

Good. friendly. candid and comforting Relevant questions asked Felt understood The interview was well executed. I was made comfortable so that the best could come out of me. The entire process was smooth and transparent. The process is not unnecessarily long. Worth the time. The panel was very welcoming to the ideas and answers but at the same time were firing questions which could make the situation clear.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Visakhapatnam

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance (Visakhapatnam) in Feb 2021

Interview

Three round process first group discussion , second-round technical interview and third-round final interview is with a regional manager as both interviews are pannel interviews and both asked mostly Hr questions ............

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance (Bangalore) in Feb 2021

Interview

The first step is telephonic interview.and next steps is to the IQ test.. there will be 40 questions . It is very easy test.after that next step is to vedio conference interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance (Bangalore) in Feb 2021

Interview

We had 2 rounds which was pretty easy and good. First round: Aptitude - which was basic and easy. Had basic quantitative questions. Second round: HR - General HR questions and one situation based question.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance (Mumbai)

Interview

First, there will be an aptitude test which consists of DI, inductive reasoning and psychometric test. You can consider the test to be of moderate level. Then on the basis of that, they will shortlist candidates for interview. There were two panelists one from sales and the other from HR Questions will be mainly on your CV and past experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance (New Delhi)

Interview

Conducted a telephonic interview with questions including Python Basics, Package and Modules, Loops which were quite easy but didn't get any call after that. This was a screening round and I answered all the questions correctly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 154 Interviews