HDFC Standard Life Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 15 May 2019

2.6

Sort:

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance (New York, NY (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

very exciting day, taken in and fed. met other graduates and had an enjoyable day would recommend to a friend very enjoyable experience. I would like to thank everyone at the business for making this an enjoyable day to experience . fun helps great benefits.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

First face to face interview and than online assesment test take and then they said we will contact you for further procedure through mail and ask to leave that was my interview

Sales Executive Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance (Calcutta, IN (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied through Online.The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance (Kolkata). There was one round only. Face to face interview round.The process was very easy

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance in February 2013.

Interview

it was a one on one interview,It was 1 week process, i was interviewed by the team lead of sales, he asked me about the sales pitch and general question about my education,family,college life and my experience.It was good experience and i got selected after 1 week i got a mail.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance (Mumbai) in January 2017.

Interview

1 Hr round :- face to face interview, tell me about your self type question
    2 aptitude test :- normal communication skill test and decision power skill checking test
    3 manager round:- confidence level checking round

Interview Questions

• HR round just normal , general talk , basis communication skills checking   1 Answer

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance.

Interview

The interview schedule was a very straightforward process. The interview process consisted of two technical rounds. The first one taken by the immediate reporting manager and the second round by the Head of Department. The HR round followed the second technical round, post which Company provided with an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Planned period of stay in the Company   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance (Bengaluru) in March 2014.

Interview

the interview was conducted in a timely manner. initially there was a screening process by which the interviewer shortlisted few candidates and then the next day another round of personal interview was conducted after which there was a telephonic interview from the head office a few days later which was a mere formality. after that the offer was released. the overall experience was good since the entire organisation was very friendly and helped me through the process.

Channel Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in August 2017.

Interview

it was through hdfc life smart achievers program. The process was not much organized. interviewer sat with me and one other candidate. There was a good vibe in the office and everyone was very friendly. first day, they took an informal interview and they check your attitude and nature(if you are humble and likable, you're in). on the second day, there was a reasoning and psychometric test on computer where they check your presence of mind(difficulty level - moderate+tough). after interview they gave the result within half an hour and asked for any other quarries. then she told me that she will email me the offer letter in a few days and that was it.

Interview Questions

• why do we have "smart achievers program"?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance.

Interview

Written Test + Personal Interview with Boss-to-be

Interview Questions

• Would you be ready to work in rotating shifts across different HDFC Life centres in Delhi?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Pre Negotatiatied 3,000 p.m

Branch Head Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance (Kolkata) in January 2008.

Interview

Very intricate affair. 5 stages.

Interview Questions

• Why don't you have any insurance of HDFC Standard Life ? If you don't believe in the product, how will you influence your branch to sell them ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Would soon provide a hike

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.