Cover image for HDFC Standard Life Insurance

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

HDFC Standard Life Insurance Interview Questions

Updated 28 Dec 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 184 of over 184 interviews

Employee Referral14%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance (Mumbai) in Nov 2022

Interview

Process too long, have to give upfront sales before getting to join for the position, basically giving them business before they offer you any salary. Too many tests before applying.

Interview Questions
  • Are you willing to work
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore Rural

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance (Bangalore Rural) in Nov 2022

Interview

The interview process went really smooth and my Institution behind my back to get me through this interview. Thank you to everyone who stood by me throughout my career. I would also like to say thank you to my family all my friends who really helped me throughout this journey.

Interview Questions
  • Introduce Yourself What is a Executive Trainee Role all about?

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance (Chennai) in Oct 2022

Interview

1st hr discuss, 2nd round with avp about job profile and experience and 3rd round with national manager - he will ask about last company experience and day to day activities

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HDFC Standard Life Insurance

Application

I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance

Interview

Simple Interview process No Technical questions HR checks out only the communication skills and how we handle sales situations. Some typical interview questions and check the flow of the conversation. . . Give it a try

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance (New Delhi) in Aug 2022

Interview

Chill Interview. No stress. Panel was very chill. Easy questions asked. No worries. Easy Interview. But role is not good. Finance related questions asked. Family Background and other resume related questions also asked

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance (Coimbatore)

Interview

Aptitude test and English 45 min 45 question, Face to face on how you are fit for the role, describe about the summer academic project / internship, Why MBA after engineering and why MBA in finance and to sales

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HDFC Standard Life Insurance

Application

I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance

Interview

It will be easy, all u need to have good communication skills to attract customers. They will ask how will you explain the product to customer. U need to have a two wheeler and driving license to get a job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HDFC Standard Life Insurance

Application

I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance

Interview

Interviewers were great very comforting. Questions relevant to fields were asked...Had cleared all the rounds and was waiting for my offer. Initially I was made to wait for months together for the offer letter after all the final discussion...the HR is not at all employer friendly from my experience. 2-3diffrent HR will connect with you and you will have to explain your side again and again.

Interview Questions
  • Insurance industry related questions Profitability Product filing related

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance (Mumbai)

Interview

You look for a vacancy on job sites but mostly through consultants and apply. Based on your experience and qualification you get an interview call. Branch Manager interviews you for his/her team inorder to achieve his/her sales target. If he/she approves you go for HR formalities and get an appointment letter.

Interview Questions
  • Questions on past experiebce and performance and yes reference of previous employer qnd boss is a must.

Application

Interview

first round was Aptitude test (verbal, quants and data interpretation) second round was Pre placement talk (all about working profile and joining date) third round was personal interview (basic introduction, family background and work experience)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 184 Interviews

HDFC Standard Life Insurance Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at HDFC Standard Life Insurance as 73.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.76 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Business Development Manager and Executive Trainee rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Management Trainee and Sales Development Manager roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at HDFC Standard Life Insurance takes an average of 8 days when considering 172 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Management Trainee had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Relationship Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 6 days).

Common stages of the interview process at HDFC Standard Life Insurance according to 172 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 19.69%