HDFC Standard Life Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HDFC Standard Life Insurance Interview Questions

Interviews at HDFC Standard Life Insurance

2.6

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

First face to face interview and than online assesment test take and then they said we will contact you for further procedure through mail and ask to leave that was my interview

Sales Executive Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance (Calcutta, IN (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied through Online.The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance (Kolkata). There was one round only. Face to face interview round.The process was very easy

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance (New York, NY (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

very exciting day, taken in and fed. met other graduates and had an enjoyable day would recommend to a friend very enjoyable experience. I would like to thank everyone at the business for making this an enjoyable day to experience . fun helps great benefits.

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance (Mumbai).

Interview

First they select the employees ask for the documents and then put the candidate on hold. They play with the emotions of candidate. HR further ignore the candidates calls or messages.

Executive Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance (Chennai) in January 2020.

Interview

There was a online test which was a bit difficult followed by two face to face interviews.The first interview was held in college campus and then the 2nd interview was held at the HDFC life office

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to join HDFC?   1 Answer

Executive Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance (New Delhi).

Interview

Hiring on the basis of your education qualifications and your knowledge regarding the insurance and ability to sell insurance and your communication skills and ability to convince people and your family background.

Interview Questions

• personality related questions and family back group and communication skills   Answer Question

Bankassurance Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance.

Interview

The process includes online test(aptitude), gd and 2 rounds of interview. There were 4 penalist and the interview was a stress interview. The PPT was quite good and they were very much focused on looking at your selling skills. They grilled us a lot on cv.

Managemet Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance (Kolkata) in October 2019.

Interview

The process is divided into two parts. First is the aptitude test, which includes, quants, english and a personality test. This is an elimination round. Selected candidates are then interviewed by a panel. In my case, there were 3 panelists, VP (Bancassurance), AVP (Bancassurance) and HR head East. Final selection is based on this personal interview.

Interview Questions

• Why MBA from Engineering? Don't you think by doing this, you have wasted the opportunity of someone else to become an engineer?   Answer Question

Deputy Manager - Content Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance (Mumbai) in October 2019.

Interview

HR reached out to me for this position. Asked for my portfolio and then scheduled a F2F.
    I waited for an entire hour before the hiring manager could conduct my interview. I've had interviews where the HR was late but they had the courtesy to inform beforehand.
    How would an insurance company pay up on time to its customers if they can't respect anyone's time? The manager seemed very neutral and answered my questions as well. However, there seems to be a general lack of motivation here.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join HDFC?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The hiring process comprises of a CV shortlist, online assessment and personal interview. The PI is anywhere around 15 to 30 min. The other two levels are closed before the company visits the campus. Mostly, there is only one round of interview. However, depending on the role, candidate and panelist, there could be an additional round on the phone as well.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.