HDFC Standard Life Insurance Relationship Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HDFC Standard Life Insurance Relationship Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at HDFC Standard Life Insurance

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance (Mumbai) in October 2016.

Interview

It was good, I get the call from consultancy regarding an opportunity to work with best company in the industry and they provide me location details for an Interview after that I pass the interview and I joined the company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HDFC Standard Life Insurance

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance (New Delhi) in March 2016.

Interview

Short, mainly checks your communication and spontaneity. Does not take much time and also declares in few days. Mainly concentrates on communication skills and spontaneity. good english speaking skills are required. Candidate should be quite presentable while interview.

Relationships Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rajkot, Gujarat

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance (Rajkot, Gujarat) in October 2011.

Interview

There was good atmospheric location, good infrastructure, there was 2 people for taking interview, there was small introduction first then they check about my experience,skills,knowledge in field, they also ask about my background in details.

Interview Questions

• If i will say to move you in another state?   1 Answer

Relationships Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HDFC Standard Life Insurance (New Delhi) in June 2011.

Interview

It was easy!!

Interview Questions

• How do you think that you will be able to handle the position easily?   Answer Question
    • You are the seller and i am the buyer.Sell this pen to me!   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.