HGST Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HGST in June 2012.

Interview

I had applied online for a job posting and was contacted via phone by the recruiter of the company. We had a short initial conversation and then the recruiter did a follow-up phone call/email to set up an onsite interview to meet with the hiring manager and team. I had an onsite interview for about 2 hours in which I met 4 people (including the recruiter). They asked mostly about my skills, work experience, background and some behavioral/situational questions. It was not too technical and all the interviewers seemed pretty nice and pleasant. After about 2 weeks of this onsite interview, I did follow-up emails/phone calls to the concerned recruiter to check about my status, and I never ever heard back from them. It is very unprofessional as there was no intimation, but I saw some of the jobs being re-posted so I guessed I was not being considered anymore. I think this is pretty rude and unprofessional on the recruiters/company's part as for the scheduling the onsite interview, the recruiter was very active and was constantly calling me/getting in touch to get the interview set up asap.A bad experience overall.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.