HGST Principal Research Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HGST Principal Research Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at HGST

3.5

Principal Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HGST (San Jose, CA (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

I went through a one day long interview. Presented a 45 min long seminar on my previous experience and had multiple 1 on 1 interviews (6 - 8) with research staff members and managers.
Had lunch with the future team members and dinner with the direct managers. Overall a very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• Talk about your previous work experience   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for HGST

Principal Research Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HGST.

Interview

I emailed the manager after applied online. He replied after a week expressing an interest in me and mentioning that his group focuses on the board-level design though feeling me did more on the device fabrication. The following interview was conducted by one of his group member and took about 1 hour. He asked the very details of my resume and previous experience. He confessed that the position is very competitive with hundreds of resume received. Only 20 would be picked for on-site interview and 1-2 would be chosen finally. Although he mentioned another guy would interview me again, but no further information given for a month.

Interview Questions

• Very detailed review of my resume. Includes the component name of the software I used for projects.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.