HMS Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HMS Holdings Interview Questions

Interviews at HMS Holdings

2.5

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HMS Holdings (Irving, TX (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

The recruiter called and ask basic questions about experience very quickly. And then made an appointment for interview in 2 days. Visited the office at Irving and the accounting manager first introduce the company and the department, why they are hiring and then went through resume one by one and asked questions. Mostly about resume experience and part about reconciliation processes. Each part of resume detail were asked. Especially asked about month end close processes and reconciliation.

Interview Questions

• How many prepaid expense accounts do you have?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HMS Holdings (Irving, TX (US)).

Interview

One initial interview with prospective supervisor, then a final interview with prospective department director. Very friendly, behavioral-type interview, a technical exam over SQL may or may not be given (as the position is analytical/technical), overall very welcoming. The recruiter does a really great job in getting back to you.

Negotiation

Did not negotiate. Starting salary was very average for the position.

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HMS Holdings in June 2015.

Interview

Been easy overall and very good interviewers who are personable. Went over the position and my background. i did not get all the information so need to ask more questions. They are a growing company so seem to be hiring nationwide. The interviews were right on time so they were punctual. I feel I need another interview to get all my questions answered. I hope the benefits are ok as i read some posts stating they were not so good. It did not seem to matter on the 4 yr degree if you have the background/experience even though it is stated in the job requirements posting.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses and how do you handle certain situations etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HMS Holdings (Irving, TX (US)) in April 2012.

Interview

Panel Interview first, Upper Management interview last. Managers described job and checked to see if there would be a good fit for the existing team. Managers were friendly and joked during the interview. They were very forthcoming about the position and the departmental expectations.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HMS Holdings.

Interview

Very straightforward behavioral interview regarding my experience, background, and my fit for the role. It was very pleasant and felt more like a conversation. This will depend on who conducts the interview.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at HMS Holdings (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

Straight forward. They wanted to establish what skills I did and did not have. Were open about what techniques/skills they were willing to teach. Be open and honest, as well as up-to-date on your abilities. You should know what skills you do and do not have and be open about them- as well as your ability to learn new ones.

Interview Questions

HMS Holdings Response

2 Apr 2019 – HMS Communications

Thank you for leaving us a review. We are glad you had a positive experience and look forward to having you at HMS.

Intake Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HMS Holdings (Irving, TX (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Very easy, it was a 1 on 1. Simple and to the point. Asked if you feel you can do the job. The interview lasted around 20 mins, it mainly to get to know you as a person.

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at HMS Holdings (Irving, TX (US)).

Interview

Very informal group setting with minimal technical questions. Interview process somehow completed with me as the only viable candidate. Tight job market, I guess. I got my requested salary, too.

Business Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HMS Holdings in June 2015.

Interview

Applied Online and was called for a phone interview for initial screening questions. Interview was for 20 -30 mins with the Senior Talent Acquisition Employee. Asked questions about expected pay and work experience specifically related to process engineering experience

Interview Questions

• 1. 3 Qualities of a Business Process Engineer
      2. Why are you interested in this role
      3. Questions on work experience   Answer Question

HR Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at HMS Holdings (Irving, TX (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Started with a phone screening from recruiter. Second phone call was interview with hiring manager. This was followed with an in person interview with team members and sr. director. Recruiter called back after a couple of days with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What qualifications do you have for the position?
      Describe your experience with a position like this one.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.