Hannover RE Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hannover RE

Sort:

Actuarial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hannover RE (Orlando, FL (US)).

Interview

The interview was set up through school recruiters the day after Hannover Re did a presentation. There were the usual questions like "Why do you want to be an actuary?" but they focused a lot more on personal things, asking what you do in your free time. I mentioned that I listen to a lot of music, so the interviewer asked what song title I think describes me best.

Interview Questions

• What do you do in your free time? What song title describes you best?   Answer Question

Underwriting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hannover RE (London, England (UK)) in August 2013.

Interview

Very good interview, found it very interesting and informative. Got on well with interviewers.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hannover RE (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in December 2018.

Interview

I submitted my CV and was offered an interview at their office. The interview was an hour long. The interview panel consisted of two actuaries. It took a fortnight to hear back from the company.

Interview Questions

• If you were a brand, what would you be and why?
      Name a time when you received negative feedback   Answer Question

Pricing Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hannover RE in March 2018.

Interview

It was easy. They ask you very basic stuffs and coding. They won't ask you for a very advanced coding skills but i guess they want you to have exposure to it.

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hannover (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Hannover RE (Hannover (Germany)) in February 2015.

Interview

Es war ein Standard Fragebogen mit vielen Psycho fragen der 70er Jahre. Da hatte ich mir von einem modernen Unternehmen mehr erwartet. Der personaler war auch nicht gerade an meiner Person interessiert. Es war sehr deutlich, das jemand die Fragen stellen musste.

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hannover (Germany)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hannover RE (Hannover (Germany)) in March 2018.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Ganz normale typische vorstellungsgespräch.
      Z.B. mein achievements, meine Stärke und Schwäche, wie gehe ich mit schwierige Kollegen um usw.
      Alles ging wie geplannt. Online Bewerbung, Einladung zum Gespräch und noch mal zum „schnuppertag“ der Eindruck war sehr professionell und sehr gut von Denker habe ich das Angebot akzeptiert.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.