Cover image for Haver Analytics

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Haver Analytics Interview Questions

Updated 4 Nov 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 57 of over 57 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Haver Analytics

Haver Analytics

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Haver Analytics

Interview

Second Round: Talked to line manager of the company who will give you the guidance of who you will meet in the next 1-2 hours and my ask you some questions you may have seen in the first round.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What software have you ever use for research purpose? Could you name some of the functions you use the most?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Haver Analytics

Application

I interviewed at Haver Analytics

Interview

Great interview, nothing too difficult or anything that was out of this world. Interviewer asked some questions about past experience, and your personal expectations of the role. Overall not very stressful and nothing that is trying to set you up for failure.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Consulting India

Join the conversation on

Consulting India

1y

works at

Wipro

Hello everyone, Let's post our CTC and take home of every month, it will help many. Having home loan, mine is 16L, 1.05L every month.

3,369

1200 Comments

Consulting India

285.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Haver Analytics~144210
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Haver Analytics? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Haver Analytics employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Haver Analytics

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Haver Analytics in May 2022

Interview

Basic Economics questions, a lot behavioral questions, a few technical knowhow of Excel, a bit repetitive as interview was with a lot of people but also allowed to learn varied take on the company

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Haver Analytics (New York, NY)

Interview

It was pre-covid. I was invited to the office and was asked some behavioral questions. They also asked about my excel skills and some basic economic questions. Overall it was an easy interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Haver Analytics

Application

I interviewed at Haver Analytics

Interview

ask questions on why you chose haver analytics, then moved on to technical questions on python and macroeconomics, all were pretty straight towards, 3 people were interviewing me, very nice about my answers

Interview Questions
  • Boolean values economic health indicators for developed and developing markets

Haver Analytics

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Haver Analytics

Interview

I applied on their website and got an email back asking what day I was free. Then I filled out a form and had an interview with 3 members on Zoom.

Interview Questions
  • They just called and asked me if I was ok with the hours and using Python/Excel.

Haver Analytics

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Haver Analytics

Interview

I got the email for the interview opportunity almost 1 week after I applied, and had an interview at the office. There were 2 interviewers. They friendly asked some questions during the interview and I got the result in a week.

Interview Questions
  • How are you familiar with Excel functions?

Haver Analytics

Application

I interviewed at Haver Analytics

Interview

It didn’t really seem like they knew what they were doing. After the first round I was invited to a second round that consisted of several interviews with a total of maybe 10 people. They all asked pretty much the same questions. Besides asking about 2 economic indicators and if I have python knowledge the majority of the questions were just behavioral. Overall it wasn’t a really pleasant experience. I got an offer but declined it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Haver Analytics (New York, NY)

Interview

It was ok. They didn't really seem to ask any technical questions so it wasn't a hard interview. I didn't the offer because I believed they wanted more of an economics based answer, not mathematical

Interview Questions
  • They basically ask you about your resume thats all.
  • They tailor the questions to your resume, so it will be different for most people

Haver Analytics

Application

I interviewed at Haver Analytics

Interview

Applied online and went into the office for an in-person interview. It took around 1-2 months in total. Name dropped people you know that is working in the company will go a long way for you to get hired.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 57 Interviews