Head Infotech India Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 12 Oct 2017

2.8

Tech Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Head Infotech India (Hyderabad) in September 2017.

Interview

There is Written test based on basic questions on aptitude and coding after test there is interview i e asked questions in the written test paper

Interview Questions

• Why did you prefer this job while having 71% in btech   1 Answer

Human Resources Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Head Infotech India (Hyderabad) in October 2016.

Interview

A formal Face to Face Discussion happened for about an hour .Mostly discussed about my previous experience and personal details .Overall it was the best interview i have ever attended.Interview process is cool and it won't take much time .Where it ll be differed with other companies .

Interview Questions

• Questions mostly would be in a general way .   1 Answer

Customer Support Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Head Infotech India (Hyderabad) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview process was normal. 1st round was Group discussion and shortlisted candidates moves to Face-to-face interview. If performance is good in both rounds there will be final HR round which has informal discussion with HR.

Interview Questions

• Why you are opting for customer support besides having good technical knowledge? this was question in face-to-face round   Answer Question

Growth Hacker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Head Infotech India (Hyderabad) in April 2016.

Interview

Had a phone call after sending the resume and was asked the same questions. Asked to come for an interview and at the venue, two rounds of interview with same questions with some urgency behind. Got really confused on didn't these people check resume about experience? When it sounded optional, why take interview in the first place? Did get confused on who is the decision maker, who wanted to know what about the skills

Growth Hacker Interview Interview

Application

Interview

interview went for more than 2:30 hours, with 2 times HR, 2 Technical blah blah, still the position exists for the last 6 months, i dont know what exactly they are looking for. Sometimes they are saying want to beat their competitors etc, but position is still open

Interview Questions

Head Infotech India Response

1 Jun 2016 – HR Manager

Dear Candidate

We appreciate your interest in HII and understand you are disappointed that you could not clear our stringent interview process.

As an organization we always Strive to improve... More

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Head Infotech India (Hyderabad) in February 2016.

Interview

There are total 2 Technical Rounds then 1 manager Round , At Last HR manager Round.Prepare well for all the Testing Concepts.Be Cool and Keep Smile on your face.If you did not understand the question and feel free to ask repeat the questions.

Interview Questions

• They Need the Practical Knowledge On testing and Just prepare for the Live Examples.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.