Headspring Senior .NET Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Headspring Senior .NET Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Headspring

Senior .NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Headspring (Dallas, TX (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Friendly. The interviewers were easy going. A lot of the director's questions were about specific examples of experiences during my career. There were a couple of technical questions about design, and about a particular library I referred to. Everything seemed positive, there was no negative feedback provided during the interview. The closing statements by the interviewers were misleading in tone and ambiguous in content - perhaps this is normal.

Interview Questions

• What was the one thing you are most proud of in your career?   Answer Question
  • Give one specific example of a project that did not go well at all. What could you have done differently?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Headspring

Senior .NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sam Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Headspring (Sam Houston, TX (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

Fairly straight forward, couple calls from VP then the recruiter, then live code test with a technical consultant. then not sure what next.

Interview Questions

• Questions are fairly easy, if you really know things, here are completed set of all questions I get:
      1) Create a program to display numbers between 1-100, but if the number is divisible by 3, print 'fizz' if divisible by 5, print 'buzz'. If divisible by both 3 &5 print 'fizz buzz'
      2) Create reusable library (DLL) for the code above and write code to use that library
      3) Instead of printing hardcode numbers 1-100, and fizz/buzz, allow user to specify those parameters whichever way they like
      4) Modify the code to return some sort of indication if they specify invalid range such as 100-1 instead of 1-100
      5) write unit test for this program (I didn't answer this one, cuz I have never use it)
      6) Modify the code so that it can handle any condition for example what if user specified range from 1billion to 10billions. (not quite sure what interviewer wanted me to do on this at all)

--Most difficult part? not really I was having fun, the interviewer made me feel like he was very happy with my code, but it was a total fake, he I turned around a gave me a negative assessment LOL for couple not really that important questions #5-6, may be because I was interviewed for a 6-digit salary and not a junior or mid level so he expected a whole lot more??? That is alright I wasn't looking for job at the time, HeadSpring VP contacted me first via LinkedIn and I thought why not give it a try, if I get it....great! otherwise, life goes on! so hope this helps to whoever next!   3 Answers

Senior Net Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Headspring (Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)) in July 2015.

Interview

I have 2 interviews about 30 mins each one, the first one was with the recruiter just to know general information about you and why are you interested in headspring, and give a brief overview about the company and the second one was with a Senior Consultant and with a Engineering Director and the questions were about my professional experience and ask about how do you learn new technologies and your tech interests.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.