HealthifyMe Team Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HealthifyMe Team Lead Interview Questions

Interviews at HealthifyMe

1 Interview Review

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HealthifyMe.

Interview

First I had a telephonic round and then f2f was scheduled. It was by far the longest interview I had ever given. The interview went on for straight 6 hours without any breaks. For first one hour CTO went to talk about roles and where I would be If I join the company. Then the usual - machine coding, algorithm questions, followed by system design and then some puzzles. After that he asked about expectation on salary.

Normally CTO won't be doing the negotiation but he went on. His tone changed after I told the number I am expecting and suddenly he realized that he still haven't asked me all the questions and told that the HR will call and schedule for couple of more rounds. It was weird as he could have said directly that they won’t be able to pay that much, but he didn’t.

Next round was scheduled for morning and it went in the most unexpected way. For the first 1 hour and 10 mins(yes! I checked the time) the guy (CTO, looks like he is the only one taking interviews) went on to tell me how I don't fit the profile. Considering you are interviewing me for the 3rd time, why schedule if you don't think the person is suitable for the job. It completely ruined the mood and that reflected in my last round performance as well.

But honestly it was very clear by the way he talked that they now have options and they are not looking to hire me considering the salary expectations were much higher.

Interview Questions

HealthifyMe Response

2 Nov 2017 – Head - Human Resources

Dear Candidate, thanks for your candid feedback about your hiring experience. This feedback will help us get better in our interview process. We believe that when people who are passionate about technology get together, they often loose track of time however we should have taken a break. The salary negotiation was done since the salary is decided by the leadership member who took the interview. Having said this, we strive hard to ensure we make our candidates comfortable while they are interviewing with us and your feedback will make us work hard towards achieving this.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.