Hershey Entertainment & Resorts Interview Questions

Updated 27 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 66 of over 66 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hershey Entertainment & Resorts

Hershey Entertainment & Resorts

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hershey Entertainment & Resorts in Apr 2021

Interview

Both interviews were via FaceTime and phone! It was nice and friendly as well as casual! I enjoyed the one on one conversation and felt comfortable the whole time and at the end of the first call was unofficially offered the job and we confirmed the offer during the second call! I’m excited for the job!

Interview Questions
  • Why would you be a good fit?
    1 Answer

Hershey Entertainment & Resorts

Application

I interviewed at Hershey Entertainment & Resorts

Interview

Extremely easy. Could have worn nothing at all and at the end they'll still say "yep, come on in, you can work here." There is literally no way you can mess this up

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hershey Entertainment & Resorts

Application

I interviewed at Hershey Entertainment & Resorts

Interview

An person interview with a panel of 3 people. Took about 30 minutes. General questions and easy to answer. Asked about knowledge of company and values, went through duties you would perform as an intern.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hershey, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hershey Entertainment & Resorts (Hershey, PA)

Interview

They called me for an in-person interview that lasted about 40 minutes. Mostly behavioral and situational questions. They also made me take a personality quiz and it took about 4-5 days before I received a call from the HR department after my initial interview. I also heard back within a few days of when I applied to come in for an interview. Quick process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hershey Entertainment & Resorts

Application

I interviewed at Hershey Entertainment & Resorts

Interview

It was short and sweet. Pretty standard and basic questions. It kind of threw me off that my interviewer was writing down every single word I said which threw off my speaking cadence.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hershey Entertainment & Resorts (State College, PA) in Oct 2020

Interview

It was casual and the interviewers were very nice, friendly, and professional with lots of info about the job. The interview lasted 30-45 minutes and the conversation flowed easily. I learned a lot about the company culture through this interview, and I strongly considered accepting the offer.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in Human Resources as a career?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

Interview

The interviewers were very friendly, open and honest. They gave a very detailed job description when asked. Interview was very smooth, ver relatable and informational. I greatly enjoyed speaking with the interviewers.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in Human Resources?

Hershey Entertainment & Resorts

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hershey Entertainment & Resorts

Interview

Multi-phased. Began with a phone screening, then continued to an in-person interview with the department manager, and ended with a multi-person panel. Very family-oriented atmosphere. The panel can be comprised of many different people from all over the company to offer perspective, so be prepared to be in a room with up to 10+ people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hershey Entertainment & Resorts (Atlanta, GA) in Apr 2020

Interview

First interview is an online interview where a computer asks you questions and you answer into a video camera. The following interview is a phone call with a recruiter, and she informs you if you got the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hershey Entertainment & Resorts

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hershey Entertainment & Resorts

Interview

Video interview with pre-set questions. The software did not work on pc or android; I had to use an iPhone. It took forever to upload the interviews too. Good thing was that I had time to think about the questions.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 66 Interviews