Hershey Entertainment & Resorts Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Hershey Entertainment & Resorts Interview Questions

Interviews at Hershey Entertainment & Resorts

2.2

Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hershey Entertainment & Resorts.

Interview

Multi-phased. Began with a phone screening, then continued to an in-person interview with the department manager, and ended with a multi-person panel. Very family-oriented atmosphere. The panel can be comprised of many different people from all over the company to offer perspective, so be prepared to be in a room with up to 10+ people.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hershey, PA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hershey Entertainment & Resorts (Hershey, PA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Very easy interview process. Question that got straight to the point.very comfortable the whole way through. The questions pertaining the job was mainly common sense of what would you do in the situation.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hershey Entertainment & Resorts.

Interview

Video interview with pre-set questions. The software did not work on pc or android; I had to use an iPhone. It took forever to upload the interviews too. Good thing was that I had time to think about the questions.

Entry Level PT Corporate Job Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hershey Entertainment & Resorts (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Very easy, casual, sort of disorganized interview. They took turns reading off generic interview questions from a sheet it looked like the got off the internet. The hiring process after that was also pretty disorganized, but everyone was nice.

Interview Questions

• If you were an animal, what kind of animal would you be?   Answer Question

Corporate Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hershey, PA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hershey Entertainment & Resorts (Hershey, PA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Sit down with two members of legal counsel and discuss the growth potential within the role and the importance of new contract management system for all company employees to use to enter and review contracts for outside vendors

Interview Questions

• What skills do you believe that you can offer that will make you a great candidate for this position?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hershey Entertainment & Resorts in November 2019.

Interview

3-4 person interview. Very friendly. They really want to get to know you. They ask the basics like what are some strengths and weaknesses, why do you want to work for our company, and what makes you stand out as a potential candidate.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hershey Entertainment & Resorts.

Interview

I submitted my application online and I received a call for an interview a few weeks after. Standard interview - I was interviewed by two employees on site. Background check and referrals took a while to process but I received my offer a few weeks after.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared for a small test. The interviewer will you a page or two worth of basic math questions.   Answer Question
    • Name your strength and weakness   Answer Question
    • How are you able to handle multitasking   Answer Question

Ride Operator Interview

Interview

It was easy, the questions were not difficult. They make you operate "rides" which are just little robotic projects around the room to make sure you follow instructions. I was in and out in maybe 30 minutes. The only part that was daunting was the immediate drug test with many police officers staring at me. It was uncomfortable

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hershey, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hershey Entertainment & Resorts (Hershey, PA (US)).

Interview

Going through the process now. I'm waiting for the next communication to know if I'm moving to the next round. So far the process has been interesting. Hershey is an excellent company to work for.

Scheduling Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hershey Entertainment & Resorts.

Interview

Over the phone, really easy and asked very standard and basic questions. The interviewer was really nice and did not make you feel nervous. I heard back from them via email really quickly after the interview

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.