Hertz Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated 29 Jan 2016

2.1

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hertz in November 2015.

Interview

Interview was more of behavioural aspect. I answered 4 to 5 question about previous job experience and how i handled every situation given.a bit difficult as i find my self looking back experience and relate it to the situation given but overall i answered all questions appropriately.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hertz

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Hertz (Franklin, TN (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

Brief yet through took about 15 minutes to complete spoke more about sales and numbers than anything. enjoyed the overall experience interviewer was very nice and straight forward and answered more questions that i had before i could ask them.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about hertz   1 Answer

Negotiation

easy

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hertz (Leeds, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

Quite an easy interview. Wanted to know about previous employment and why I would choose working for hertz. I had a brief interview and was offered the job there. She mentioned there was no area of progression.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hertz.

Interview

Well he told me the first interview would be short because it just to see if I can communicate well, if I showed up on time and if my appearance was professional. He said him or his recruiter will call if I get a call back. I don't think I did well because he told me how many candidates he has to interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hertz.

Interview

Applied for the position in late July and receive a phone call for an 10min phone interview early August. The phone interview went pretty well as far as I was concerned. I was ask basic questions then at the end of the phone interview I was ask specifically what time would work best for me if I were to get an in person interview. I told the recruiter on the phone that I 10 o'clock AM the next week would work for me since I had no plans. Well whenever it was time for my interview that following week I arrived at the branch where the interview was suppose to take place at 10 o'clock AM and was told by one of the front desk customer service representatives that my my interview was actually schedule for 8 o'clock am which I knew was very inaccurate. So I was told to contact my phone recruiter and she then told me to stand by so she could make a phone call to the person who was scheduled to interview me in person for the actual interview. About 10mins later I was interviewed by the Branch manager instead of the General manager. Overall I think this was very unprofessional not to even be organized. I know this is a very good company to work for and I will not give up on them. It's been 3 weeks and I've still haven't heard anything, so I'm gonna keep my hopes up and wish that maybe some day before the holidays I'll receive a call back.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Interview process was pretty typical, mostly asked about sales experience and mannerisms to ensure I could provide a great customer experience. Managers seemed great, seemed like a fairly good training program and willingness to teach. Working with tourists from all over the world can be daunting, but they've got some good tips and tricks. .

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Haven, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hertz (New Haven, CT (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

You initially get a call for an over the phone interview. Once you complete that step they schedule an in person 1 on 1 interview with the district manager. If he decides to hire you, than they complete an background check and provide you with the information in order to take a drug test in order to officially be offered the job.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hertz in July 2014.

Interview

The Interview process consisted of 2 interviews on different days via the phone. The First Interview via phone was pretty easy, typical customer service questions. The second interview via phone was a little more in depth questions. She asked that the answers be candid. She wanted very detailed answers because she was typing the answers you gave. So when she didn't type anything I said, I figured my answer wasn't good enough. That happed a lot.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you went out your way for a customer what did you do extra for the customer and how did the customer feel afterwards.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Hertz (Melbourne, FL (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

A representative of Hertz called me to schedule an appointment, I took 2 copies of my resume. One copy went to the Manager and one copy was for the person who interviewed me- who was also a manager. I had to return for a second interview- both were 1 on 1.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions: Have you ever had to deal with difficult customers and if so how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Had to come back one more time and then they told me when to start.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hertz.

Interview

just fill out the form and u'll be set

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.