Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE

1,234 Interview Reviews

2.8

Technician Interview

Interview

Phone interview only. Seemed impersonal, and the HR rep giving the interview would read from a line list of qualifications and if you did not respond back verbatim with the chosen terminology then it went no where. ex "have you worked with X technology before?"

"I have some experience with X, but I have years of experience with Y, which is 99% similar and I'm sure I could hit the ground running with X"

*HR rep would then not seek expansion on that point, just seemed disappointed to not hear "yes, i have years of experience in this niche proprietary technology X and nothing else!

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Interview

Meeting with 2 engineers in the team you will work with, about 1 hour spent with each person. Very pleasant people and seem genuinely behind the product/service they contribute to. All done via Zoom.

Interview Questions

• Let's assume we are making an internal application that requires Employee information. How would you model this information and what data structure would you choose to store this info? Specifically related to an employee's email, how would you validate input?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

Went through phone call with HR where they asked basic background questions. Moved on to an interview with the manager of the internship where they asked other behavioral questions. Waiting to hear back.

Sales Interview

Interview

They emailed me to chat. I had a 15 min call with the hiring manager and abruptly ended the call because he was getting a call from his boss. Never heard back from them. They should be embarrassed and you should not waste your time here.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

* Check my resume
    * Check my legal status
    * Check my Background
    * Check my application
    * Check if can relocated
    * Ask when can Start job
    * Check my the payment

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE.

Interview

The process was quite simple. It wasn’t so much of a techical assessment as it was more seeing your past experiences and your personality. The questions were things like “ Name a time that you had to be innovative in a project or at work” or talking about a past project you’ve done that’s on your resume.

Portfolio Analyst Interview

Interview

Easy very straight forward . Consist of a phone interview and an in person interview. Went over resume and behavioral and few technical. Met with hiring manager and regional manager at the time

Software Dveleoper Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (New York, NY (US)) in December 2020.

Interview

The process was good, interview weren't difficult. Basic computer science knowledge should suffice no hands on coding questions. object oriented concepts, software development questions can be expected. Overall very quick and better managed process I would say

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hewlett Packard Enterprise | HPE (Santa Clara, CA (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

Was asked basic data structures and algorithms questions - string compression, etc and one other easy string question. Other than that, went over resume. Did not receive any communication following interview, unfortunately, but thought it went alright.

In-House Legal Counsel Interview

Interview

I was contacted by an employee of HPE fairly quickly after I applied online to set up an interview. There were two rounds of interviews, the first was initially with just one legal counsel and the second involved additional people from the legal counsel team.

Interview Questions

• How would you complete a task related to the job (e.g., drafting a patent application, drafting a tech transaction agreement).   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.