Hexaware Technologies Senior UI UX Designer Interview Questions

Updated 16 Feb 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 775 interviews

Interviews at Hexaware Technologies

Negative100%
Recruitment Agency100%
1.0
HardAverageEasy

Hexaware Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Bangalore) in Feb 2020

Interview

Interview process was highly unprofessional. I was called for an interview after sharing resume and portfolio. I was informed that this is after shortlisting and the second round of interview which is face to face. To my surprise when I reached for the interview at scheduled time there were 40+ candidates waiting since 9.30am. After waiting for hours I was called inside at around 3pm. The interview was hardly 10mins with the most basic questions like my experience and introduction. I was then asked wait for result. After 5mins the HR asked me to share my portfolio ( which was already shared days before on the basis of which I was called for interview). Nevertheless I shared and in sometime I was informed that I am not selected. They had not even done basic screening of Resume / Portfolio and wasted so many candidates' valuable time. The most lame interview I have ever been to. Such irresponsible handling irritated most of the candidates, majority of them being very experienced people. Many ended up raising their voice and leaving the venue after being treated this way.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself
    1 Answer
  • Tell me about your work
1 person found this interview helpful