Hibu Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Hibu Interview Questions

Interviews at Hibu

2.5

Sales Interview

Interview

Horrible... the recruitment process is outdated. Communication is very minimal and sporadic....a company that showed that even in the interview that is has a high turnover rate. Communication is very minimal and sporadic....a company that showed that even in the interview that is has a high turnover rate.

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hibu.

Interview

It was a very friendly interview, I instantly felt welcomed , the hr interview was first, then manager interview follows that. Everyone was very nice.
    The interview was pretty standard stuff. They want self motivated people eager to get others excited about the products the create.

Digital Collector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hibu (King of Prussia, PA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

easy interview, you meet with the assistant manger first and after than you speak with manager. lastly, they will put you with one of the collector on the floor and they will ask you what did you see with the collector

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hibu (Memphis, TN (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Speak with recruiter by phone, then the area manager by phone then video call with the VP.
    I felt like I was on the defense though having been in digital marketing for 15 years speaking to people who have been with the company for 25+ years and sold print. All in all it's a very weird setup giving sales people no control and turning them into cox sales reps

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself   1 Answer

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hibu (Miami, FL (US)).

Interview

The process was good, a Recruiter first contact me and went with Three calls: first one with a Recruiter, second one with Former Manager, and the last one with Manager and Regional Director from Texas

Interview Questions

• Name a difficult situation that you had in the past, and how you over come that situation   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Hibu in December 2018.

Interview

Pretty easy. The basic sales rep questions. First you interview over the phone, then you meet the territory manager face to face. String you along. They do not make a decision quickly. Waste of time. Other companies out there that do not drag their feet like this one does.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hibu.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by HR recruiter, about 7 days later, who scheduled the phone interview with the hiring manager. We met for about 45 minutes. The next step is to interview with my future peer followed by an interview with the team. That I would lead and supervise.

Digital Services Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hibu in August 2018.

Interview

Phone interview then in person, they called me and asked some general questions and next I have an in person interview. Before they interview me, they are going to test my skills and do a proofreading test. Interview attire is buisness professional.

Telephone Sales/EMarketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hibu (Cedar Rapids, IA (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

I first briefly interviewed over the phone for roughly 20-30 minutes, and during the "any questions about the company" portion towards the end of the interview, I was cut short and instead scheduled for an in-person interview later that week.

I was told that the in-person portion would start with a one-hour job shadow and a half-hour interview afterwards. When I arrived at the offices, I was told the shadow segment would be cut from an hour down to 15 minutes because of a scheduling oversight on their part. But I was actually called to the interview after not even 5 minutes of a shadow. Not exaggerating - I sat down with a salesperson at 12:58 and was called to the interview at 1:02. No real chance to ask questions or flesh out the job description.

As for the in-person interview, this recruiter struck me as a person very unhappy in his own role in the company. Part of a good interview involves convincing the interviewee that this is the place you'd want to work - but there was absolutely none of that. In so many words, my recruiter basically said he distrusts all of his clients, referring to them as "bad people" and "liars". Needless to say my interest in the company is now non-existent.

This negativity went on for about half an hour - I got the idea that he made up his mind about me before even going in to the interview. He even so much as said that I reminded him of another employee who ended up quitting, and that obviously rubbed him the wrong way. Essentially it was a snap judgment of me without even really trying to work with me during the interview process.

Next week I'll hear back whether or not I actually got a tangible offer from hibu, but I can tell you I won't take it if I have to deal with SUCH a negative and toxic atmosphere. Do yourself a favor and steer clear of the Cedar Rapids office.

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Spoke to a recruiter who was very nice. He gave me time to do some research on Hibu and then followed up with me. I had some additional questions/concerns regarding company philosophy, reporting metrics and Google analytics access. I asked if I could speak with someone at the company. Recruiter got back to a little while later and said he wasn't going to move me forward. Considering I have an extensive digital background, I have to assume the company didn't want to answer my questions. Again, recruiter was very professional, but when a company doesn't want to answer certain questions, it told me it wasn't the company for me.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult at the beginning. Basic questions regarding what am i looking for.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.