Hilton Interview Questions

Updated 12 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,209 of over 1.2K interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hilton

Hilton

Application

I interviewed at Hilton

Interview

Multi-step process that involved an initial interview and then a data related exercise. Overall it was an ok process and pretty straight-forward. Met with people on multiple levels of the organization.

Interview Questions
  • What are your recommendations based on the data exercise?
    Answer Question

Hilton

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hilton

Interview

The interview was short, to the point, and unfortunately, a little unnecessary as they informed me that the job was already filled at end of interview. Interviewer was very cordial, so that was a nice experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hilton

Application

I interviewed at Hilton

Interview

It was not hard to answer all the questions. I had interview with them twice and that was it. There was so tricky questions. HR was nice and it took about 30 mins.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hilton

Application

I interviewed at Hilton

Interview

The interviewer is looking for your work history, not your personal history. Pick two or three key skills that make you successful in your current role and in the role you're applying for. Stay on point, speak naturally, be enthusiastic, and use the STAR method to provide solid examples.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hilton

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hilton

Interview

The interview was done entirely on hirevue, in the form of a recorded response. There was no direct interaction with HR staff. The software is easy to use and you have the opportunity the practice beforehand to make sure your mic and camera work well.

Interview Questions
  • Why have you specifically decided to apply for the 2021 EMEA Finesse Finance graduate Programme?
  • Please describe a time when you joined a team and worked together to accomplish a common goal. Please describe the situation, your actions and the outcome.
  • Tell me a situation when you had to adapt to a substantial change you encountered while working on a project or school assignment. Please describe the situation, how you adpated to the change and the outcome.
  • Describe a time when you set challenging goals for a project and what you didto achieve these goals. Please describe the situation, your actions and the outcome.
  • Doing the right thing is not always easy. Please tell me about a time when you chose what you thought was the most ethical course of action even though there were other easier options. Please describe the situation, your actions and the outcome.
  • Please tell me about a situation in which you needed to make an important decision quickly, but were faced with conflicting information from multiple sources. Please describe the situation, your actions and the outcome of your final decision.
  • Imagine you are offered a new job tomorrow and asked to perform skills or meet requirements outside of your comfort zone. How would you approach the situation?
  • Could you please give an example of a time when you built a positive relationship with someone to achieve a better result or to solve a problem? Please describe the situation, your actions and the outcome.
  • Could you please tell me about a time when you struggled with or were overwhelmed by a new or difficult challenge at work? Please describe the situation, your actions and the outcome.
1 person found this interview helpful

Hilton

Application

I interviewed at Hilton

Interview

the interview was helpful. standard questions about previous experience. how I can help them. about a hobby, etc. in general, everything is fine checked the level of Russian and English

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful