Hinduja Global Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Nov 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 479 of over 479 interviews

Employee Referral11%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Hinduja Global Solutions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions

Interview

Wasted my time by cancelling interview the day before it was due to happen after I had spent time preparing for what was supposed to be a 90minute interview and presentation. Told it was because they had just appointed someone else so only looking for cheapest/easiest option rather than best person for the job in my opinion. Lucky escape on my part - badly managed company, don’t waste your time applying!

Interview Questions
  • No idea as they cancelled last minute.
    Answer Question

Hinduja Global Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions

Interview

It was fairly breezy, mostly seemed like an assessment of language ability and manner. The interviewers were very friendly and enthusiastic. It was a two part interview process, and they did have a few more "challenging" questions. They were only challenging my confidence, from what it seemed.

Interview Questions
  • Q: How well can you communicate with anyone?

Hinduja Global Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions

Interview

Was okay, except they were unorganized and really pretty much unprofessional. It was really sad that I had not many questions but they jumped right on in. Pushed you through training for it was awful. Very rude teacher.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hinduja Global Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions

Interview

two rounds with communication round and HR round we can answer very easily immediately joing after the completing the two rounds of interview monthly package is around 11000 cab facility available

Interview Questions
  • self introduction jam family background challenges you have faced

Hinduja Global Solutions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions in Oct 2021

Interview

I did a pre-interview a couple of days ago and the interview was unprofessional, judgmental unorganized ( it was obvious she not prepare). Also, the background was so noisy I could hardly hear a word she was saying. I know of other persons who had the same experience. HGS need do frequent training on professionalism for it's recruitment team.

Interview Questions
  • Why do I want to work in the BPO sector

Hinduja Global Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions

Interview

Interview process went well.smooth process, many questions are quite easy, attend this interview you will easily crack this , cal wil come from naukri.c om learn sql is amre are a a a a a a. interview.write algorithm and all codes logical

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hinduja Global Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions

Interview

The interview had total of 3 rounds. First round was introduction round then there was written test, the questions arked was more of general questions which tests the communication skills.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kingston

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions (Kingston) in Sep 2021

Interview

It was very easy and smooth. Interviewer was warm and asked direct questions. She made me feel comfortable. The questions were aimed at how beneficial I would be to company and how my personality would suit the position.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Hinduja Global Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions

Interview

Easy and very organized. Virtual interview held for an work from home position. The recruiter was very informative and answered all questions and concerns that came up. She also went above and beyond to answer all questions I had after the interview via text message or email.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Hinduja Global Solutions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hinduja Global Solutions

Interview

It's a easy to pass. For the final interview, it's compose of a manager and hr team who will ask you general questions about your past employment, weakness, and strenght

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 479 Interviews