Hindustan Zinc Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.6

Sort:

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dehradun

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hindustan Zinc Limited (Dehradun) in June 2017.

Interview

There was an aptitude examination of 1 hour and after that, there was Personnel Interview. It happened in June 2017 and was a lot beneficial for me. The internship was very successful.

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hindustan Zinc Limited (Hyderabad) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview is mostly about its product in market and the extraction happen from mining to finished goods. They also test your management skill about manpower handling. and then simple HR question tell me about your shelf your family background etc.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hindustan Zinc Limited (New Delhi) in March 2013.

Interview

it was not a very tedious job around 10 were selected post the tests and GD rounds and out of which 8 were offered the job. the interview was full core based with only 1 HR question in the end. lasted for around half an hour a lot more chemistry was asked than more of engineering which was expected

Interview Questions

• what is your biggest strength   1 Answer

Negotiation

the salary was predetermined and conveyed to the college

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hindustan Zinc Limited (New Delhi).

Interview

It was campus place drive, which consisted of an aptitude test (elimination) followed by Technical cum HR interview. Interviewers tried to figure out adaptability of the candidate along with the long term plans of the candidate. Technical interview was more over of type for testing the knowledge of basic concepts of power and electrical engineering with their practical applicability on the field.

Interview Questions

• How do we classify Circuit breakers?   1 Answer
    • Up to what rating can we put a motor on LT supply   1 Answer
    • How will you identify a DC and AC motor when there is no name plate   1 Answer
    • Why did your performance had a fall in fourth semester   1 Answer
    • What hobbies you have? As you have written that you like listening music, what kind of music do you listen to?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jodhpur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hindustan Zinc Limited (Jodhpur, Rajasthan) in August 2016.

Interview

There were 3 rounds
    1. Apptitude
    2.Group disscussion
    3 Personal interview

Aptitude was quite easy its just about the time management you have to solve 45 ques in 35 minutes.
    It includes quantitave, logical, data interpretation

Group discussion topics were general like voting rights, social media etc.

Interview was mainly HR
    They are asking technical questions but they are not going to deep into it.

Interview Questions

• Will you be okay in doing a monotonous job?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hindustan Zinc Limited.

Interview

The interview was a 4 stage process. First was an aptitude test. This was a basic aptitude test which was very easy. Can pass it if you've studied any basic aptitude books.

Second was a group discussion round. This was where they give a topic and then ask to discuss about that. This was also basic.

Third was a technical interview. This is basically theory. This depends on the person interviewing.

Fourth was a HR interview. This was more or less a formality.

Interview Questions

• just basic questions regarding your specialization.   3 Answers

Negotiation

Simple

Application

Interview

Mostly Campus Interview are conducted from reputed colleges of India as Graduate Engineering Trainee (GET). It start with IQ / Skill test, followed by Group discussion, followed by 1:1 interview for short listed candidates at every stage.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at location away from your family?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was Campus interview with predefined salary.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hindustan Zinc Limited.

Interview

I was an inter, so interview was there. It was campus allotment.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hindustan Zinc Limited (Kolkata).

Interview

campus

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotion joined as fresher

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hindustan Zinc Limited (Guwahati).

Interview

The interview was during campus placement season of our college. 2 members one from HR and another from process took the interview. Most of the questions were from the process person and related to my college projects and internship.HR person asked some generic questions.

Interview Questions

• cant remember those technical questions but those were related to my summer internship in one of the IOCL refinery.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Since it was during campus placement time so there was no such negotiation.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.