Hitachi Europe Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Hitachi Europe Interview Questions

Interviews at Hitachi Europe

Shared Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hitachi Europe (Maidenhead, England (UK)).

Interview

The recruitment process was quick and had 2 interview stages. I was also asked to complete online SHL assessments prior to my final interview. I was able to discuss the role and company thoroughly during this process.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my careers aspirations.   1 Answer

Sales Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hitachi Europe (Maidenhead, England (UK)) in April 2018.

Interview

2 interviews, a very calm and friendly process. Staff were helpful, interviewee was very lovely and kept the interview conversational and flowly. Was a great experience and made me want the job more.

Interview Questions

• what experience do you have   1 Answer

Position Within One of the Shared Service Departments Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hitachi Europe (Maidenhead, England (UK)) in February 2011.

Interview

Hitachi in Europe has a careers website where you can find out lots of information about the organisations in Europe and see profiles of employees that work there. It links to a global careers search page where you can search for jobs at Hitachi globally. I applied for my role online, and was promptly contacted by a member of HR. They asked me to complete SHL verbal and numerical assessments before I went in for my first interview. My first interview was with my current manager and someone from HR. They provided me with an overview of Hitachi Europe which I thought was nice and then they asked me to talk them through my previous experience. They also asked questions related to skills they were seeking for the role. I was then invited in for a second interview with a more senior manager.

Interview Questions

• They asked for an example of a time when I had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary they offered was fair but they were willing to come to an agreement based on my previous salary.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.