Hitachi Europe Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Hitachi Europe Interview Questions

Updated 8 Feb 2019

Sort:

Position Within One of the Shared Service Departments Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hitachi Europe (Maidenhead, England (UK)) in February 2011.

Interview

Hitachi in Europe has a careers website where you can find out lots of information about the organisations in Europe and see profiles of employees that work there. It links to a global careers search page where you can search for jobs at Hitachi globally. I applied for my role online, and was promptly contacted by a member of HR. They asked me to complete SHL verbal and numerical assessments before I went in for my first interview. My first interview was with my current manager and someone from HR. They provided me with an overview of Hitachi Europe which I thought was nice and then they asked me to talk them through my previous experience. They also asked questions related to skills they were seeking for the role. I was then invited in for a second interview with a more senior manager.

Interview Questions

• They asked for an example of a time when I had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary they offered was fair but they were willing to come to an agreement based on my previous salary.

Shared Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hitachi Europe (Maidenhead, England (UK)).

Interview

The recruitment process was quick and had 2 interview stages. I was also asked to complete online SHL assessments prior to my final interview. I was able to discuss the role and company thoroughly during this process.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my careers aspirations.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.