Hitachi Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Hitachi Intern Interview Questions

1.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hitachi (Dallas, TX (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

It was very pleasant and the interviewer was also so good and upright.I got the chance to apply through my school portal and got a call for the interview.Just few technical questions and some behavioral questions. and asked to explain the projects that I have done .

Interview Questions

• As my position is for a sql developer so basic questions on database.my previous projects.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hitachi

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hitachi (Chennai) in January 2015.

Interview

They just asked my resume and they offered me an internship based on my CGPA. It was a tie-up between Professor and the company, therefore I applied through the professor.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Hitachi (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2016.

Interview

Simple online coding test and face to face behavioral interview. The third-party company took a long time to settle things such as insurance but over all quite a pleasant experience

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hitachi (Tokyo (Japan)) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online and then took an online test soon after. There are different kinds of tests but are similarly to ones online. After passing the online test, I received a phone interview request, which is just talking to several employees about what I've done in school.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.