Hitachi Marketing Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Hitachi Marketing Assistant Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hitachi (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in July 2015.

Interview

2 round interviews. first round with a hr officer and future team head, casual talk and see how is your personality. second round with hr manager, the future team head, department head and an ED. still causal chatting. ED and future team leader are very nice while the team manager seems little bit demanding and it was one of the reasons of not accepting the offer eventhough there would be a good start and development in my career. the offer i got was quit good concerning i had little experience in that industry and related knowledge. to conclude, it was a nice interview experience.

Interview Questions

• what is the relationship between this job and your university degree?(i was a fresh graduate)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hitachi

Marketing Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hitachi in May 2011.

Interview

Firstly, I got an individual interview with the manger I am gonna follow. The first interview questions are general and went through your resume in details. The process was smooth and the manager was nice and friendly.

The second round interview was held by regional managers, they asked me specific questions like how would you comments on recent social media platforms launched?

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficulty you have faced in your ubiversity life/   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.