Hitachi Researcher Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Hitachi Researcher Interview Questions

Interviews at Hitachi

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Hitachi (Farmington, MI (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

A phone Interview followed by an onsite Interview with the team you will be working for. The overall process was very disciplined, questions were pertaining to the team's work and mostly on resume.

Interview Questions

• Business presentation of a project/work of your choice, followed by Q&A by the team   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Hitachi

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hitachi (Tokyo (Japan)) in March 2019.

Interview

The interview process started with online entry-sheet registration. Next, I participated in Job and Company introduction and had an entry interview. After passing the entry interview, they will allow you to choose 2 research fields to have the interviews. This called field matching interview with 2 rounds. The 1st field matching interview, you will be asked to summarise your background, research experiences. The 2nd field matching interview will be similar but at the research centre with working team.

Interview Questions

• - Why do you want to work in Hitachi?
      - What you can do if you work at Hitachi?
      -   Answer Question

Researcher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hitachi.

Interview

First round - Management will evaluate your presentation on your earlier work exp, academic thesis etc.
    Second round - Technical round. You will be asked to prepare a presentation. your report on some technology

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.