Hitachi Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Hitachi Supervisor Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrodsburg, KY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hitachi (Harrodsburg, KY (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

Panel interview, very informal, and friendly. They make you feel comfortable immediately walking into the door, especially if you are already working for the company (because you already know the panel that is interviewing you). Interviews typically last 15-20 minutes maximum, unless you have questions, and or give more information about yourself. Interview consist of around 4 questions that are very generic about Leadership, or the position you are applying for.

Interview Questions

• What qualifies you for this position?   Answer Question
  • Examples of what you can do as a Supervisor to change, and or improve the overall production, quality, satisfaction of the product and employee.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hitachi

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrodsburg, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hitachi (Harrodsburg, KY (US)) in November 2013.

Interview

It was a somewhat relaxed panel interview. I had just worked a 12 hour shift and drove for an hour to get there. I was early and waited 20 minutes for the interview. By that time I was really tired and decided that I didn't really care if I got the job or not because already had one. I think this mind frame helped a lot with not being nervous.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.