Home Credit India Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Home Credit India

3.5

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Girgaon

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Girgaon) in February 2013.

Interview

after the cv is shortlisted, the HR person gives a call and conducts an interview. Interview is usuaaly taken by Head of department. If the candidate is shortlisted they are informed in 10 to 15 days depends in which deportment you are being hired

Other Interview Reviews for Home Credit India

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Gurgaon, Haryana) in March 2018.

Interview

I got a call from Consultancy who told me that there would be a written test first. She told me that test will include SQL, Excel and basic Apti questions but when I went to Home Credit all questions were based on Quant maths and graphs like in the Bank P.O exam. Though one can do them coz all it take is calculation but they gave 45 mins for 45 questions. Seriously, how can one do all of them in 45 min. They might be looking for munshii who should be fast on calculation rather than using latest technologies.

I got to know that either someone from inside share the answers of their referred employees or you need to prepare of government job exams. They should change the process and make some good written test based on the job role and type.

And at last, the role was of assistant manager, who take a written test for this role. Even when you are the only one person there for interview.

Interview Questions

• Join Bank P.O or Clerk exam classes, you will know every question then.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.