Home Credit India Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Home Credit India

2.8

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dehradun

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Dehradun) in July 2018.

Interview

At the first round they selected through CV. Then personal interview was taken for 15mins. At the last they asked me to make PPT on "consumer durable loans in India". After one day they gave me result and I was selected.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Home Credit India (New Delhi).

Interview

Interview process was quite interesting
    2 rounds were conducted in which just the basic questions were asked in the first round

Second round was with VP Hr which was quite interesting learned a lot from the questions that are asked which were quite good
    But unfortunately i failed to answer the questions

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Bengaluru).

Interview

Went through consultancy and had written test for the first round and soon after without validating the answer, they have told me to leave because they have openings only for 6+ years. But for the consultancy they had given 3 to 8 years.

Interview Questions

• Questions with each carrying marks and it was like internal paper for 25 marks   1 Answer

IT Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Gurgaon, Haryana) in June 2016.

Interview

My Interview process was good start from telephonic to HR Person then face to face interview with IT Manager. After a week got a call to HR Person for selected that position .

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Gurgaon, Haryana) in March 2018.

Interview

I got a call from Consultancy who told me that there would be a written test first. She told me that test will include SQL, Excel and basic Apti questions but when I went to Home Credit all questions were based on Quant maths and graphs like in the Bank P.O exam. Though one can do them coz all it take is calculation but they gave 45 mins for 45 questions. Seriously, how can one do all of them in 45 min. They might be looking for munshii who should be fast on calculation rather than using latest technologies.

I got to know that either someone from inside share the answers of their referred employees or you need to prepare of government job exams. They should change the process and make some good written test based on the job role and type.

And at last, the role was of assistant manager, who take a written test for this role. Even when you are the only one person there for interview.

Interview Questions

• Join Bank P.O or Clerk exam classes, you will know every question then.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andheri

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Andheri) in August 2016.

Interview

Its a best process according to me as they were taken my interview in 4 stages as it was
    1) Typing Test
    2) Aptitude test
    3) HR interview
    4) Manager Interview
    I have been asked a lot of question. and got selected. It was a lengthy process but its smooth also.

Interview Questions

• What is Loan?
      What you know about loans?   1 Answer
    • My location and can I travel where they'll place me.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Gurgaon, Haryana) in January 2017.

Interview

It was smooth and recruitment manager made me comfortable. Salary negotiation was smooth.
    Leadership discussion was pretty much about my last experience which went well. They also have a process of psychometric questionnaire.

Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Gurgaon, Haryana) in June 2019.

Interview

It was very bad. My first round has been taken by HR ( a person who didn't have knowledge of Scrum is asking me questions about the same ).

The second round was taken by 2 people who are very much rigid in the process followed in their organization and expecting a person to be of the same mindset, while Agile first principle is changing the mindset. They I believe don't want a person with knowledge but a es man, who has clear in theoretical knowledge but not in the practical one.

Seems company will soon be in BAD SHAPE with these kind of people in the organsiation

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Gurgaon, Haryana) in January 2019.

Interview

The interview process was simple. There were questions asked about our preferences with job profile. There were a few technical questions as well. There were three panelists who were involved in the process. The HR round also is conducted simultaneously. They try to figure out if you are a cultural fit to the organization.

Specialist Interview

Interview

It was easy...not much technical question were asked.
    Questions were only related to past experience and there was a case study also which was related to six sigma & process design and enhancement.
    In total 3 rounds were there:
    1. Telephonic Interview
    2. Case Study (for which 2 days were given to solve)
    3. Face to face interaction.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.