Home Credit India Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Home Credit India

2.8

Am Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

Easy Interview , HR(Technical plus Joining related question)+SQL Test and Followed by Technical round-Overall Good Experience

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Girgaon

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Girgaon) in February 2013.

Interview

after the cv is shortlisted, the HR person gives a call and conducts an interview. Interview is usuaaly taken by Head of department. If the candidate is shortlisted they are informed in 10 to 15 days depends in which deportment you are being hired

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Gurgaon, Haryana) in March 2018.

Interview

I got a call from Consultancy who told me that there would be a written test first. She told me that test will include SQL, Excel and basic Apti questions but when I went to Home Credit all questions were based on Quant maths and graphs like in the Bank P.O exam. Though one can do them coz all it take is calculation but they gave 45 mins for 45 questions. Seriously, how can one do all of them in 45 min. They might be looking for munshii who should be fast on calculation rather than using latest technologies.

I got to know that either someone from inside share the answers of their referred employees or you need to prepare of government job exams. They should change the process and make some good written test based on the job role and type.

And at last, the role was of assistant manager, who take a written test for this role. Even when you are the only one person there for interview.

Interview Questions

• Join Bank P.O or Clerk exam classes, you will know every question then.   1 Answer

Finance Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Gurgaon, Haryana) in February 2016.

Interview

Only 1 round with 1 ideotic person. Took 1 hour, who check cv, verbally say ask things and then ok.Recruiter called , send JD, on acceping , 1-1 with european guy , he ask the things , can u do wht all task and what not.

Specialist Interview

Interview

It was easy...not much technical question were asked.
    Questions were only related to past experience and there was a case study also which was related to six sigma & process design and enhancement.
    In total 3 rounds were there:
    1. Telephonic Interview
    2. Case Study (for which 2 days were given to solve)
    3. Face to face interaction.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Home Credit India (New Delhi).

Interview

Interview process was quite interesting
    2 rounds were conducted in which just the basic questions were asked in the first round

Second round was with VP Hr which was quite interesting learned a lot from the questions that are asked which were quite good
    But unfortunately i failed to answer the questions

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Bengaluru) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a bad experience last year. The interview process was not organized. The guy who was supposed to have an initial discussion with me was very rude and did not know how skype worked!

Fraud Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Home Credit India.

Interview

the process was easy and quick which got over on time. The interviewers were friendly and made sure the candidates felt comfortable while interviewing. They wanted to know about everything mentioned on the resume and what was my level of knowledge on skills mentioned. Then they had questions regarding experience like what were the challenges I faced during my tenure, including any one instance where I had to step up

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Home Credit India (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Got call from consultancy. They scheduled the written round. After clearing that one technical round followed by managerial round. It took a month to get offer letter. Too much process .

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Gurgaon, Haryana) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral program, and the interview process take two days.

Three rounds
    1.HR
    2.PI
    3.OPS

In first round only simple question.

In second round they asked me about my previous work experience.

Interview Questions

• they just asked about our previous work experience.   1 Answer