Home Credit India Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Home Credit India

2.8

Risk Management Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Mumbai) in May 2018.

Interview

First have to clear aptitude
    After that interview with Team Leader
    and last is typing test
    Interview is easy
    any 12th pass candidate can crack that interview
    It very time taking process
    Hr of company is good

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Bengaluru).

Interview

Went through consultancy and had written test for the first round and soon after without validating the answer, they have told me to leave because they have openings only for 6+ years. But for the consultancy they had given 3 to 8 years.

Interview Questions

• Questions with each carrying marks and it was like internal paper for 25 marks   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Gurgaon, Haryana) in March 2018.

Interview

I got a call from Consultancy who told me that there would be a written test first. She told me that test will include SQL, Excel and basic Apti questions but when I went to Home Credit all questions were based on Quant maths and graphs like in the Bank P.O exam. Though one can do them coz all it take is calculation but they gave 45 mins for 45 questions. Seriously, how can one do all of them in 45 min. They might be looking for munshii who should be fast on calculation rather than using latest technologies.

I got to know that either someone from inside share the answers of their referred employees or you need to prepare of government job exams. They should change the process and make some good written test based on the job role and type.

And at last, the role was of assistant manager, who take a written test for this role. Even when you are the only one person there for interview.

Interview Questions

• Join Bank P.O or Clerk exam classes, you will know every question then.   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Home Credit India.

Interview

I applied through a consultant and had multiple rounds of interview . First HR screening, In-person interview at their office, skype round - technical. After clearing all this there was a fitment round of discussion by HR on phone. There was a gap of 2 to 3 weeks between each step.

HR-Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Home Credit India in November 2017.

Interview

1)They collect many information on the paper which is printed by the company while once entered into the recption.
    2)Candidate has wait 3 to 4 hours in wting hall for interview.
    3)1st general round off intrivew will be done by recruiter
    4)2 round will be in the Skype round,geral.
    A) How you will source the candidates
    B)why you want to join in home credit,
    C)Do you know Hindi
    D)in a month if target of 20 team leaders given with in deadline of 5days how many Chan you close & how
    E)what is your salary expectation

Interview Questions

• How you will source the candidates   1 Answer

Am Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

Easy Interview , HR(Technical plus Joining related question)+SQL Test and Followed by Technical round-Overall Good Experience

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Agra, Uttar Pradesh

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Agra, Uttar Pradesh) in April 2017.

Interview

It is very simple, first we have to clear typing test then face off after faceing off hr round then hr signature all the document of offer letter. that,s all about interview process

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Bengaluru) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a bad experience last year. The interview process was not organized. The guy who was supposed to have an initial discussion with me was very rude and did not know how skype worked!

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Hyderabad) in March 2017.

Interview

Sales associate is basic and common to enter in job, Any candidate can join in job like b.com in commerce and other it very us full for doing work in this company we can reach our deam there is a team work it help to grow in our pogision

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Hyderabad) in March 2017.

Interview

Good ,asked my personal and professional details and also future planning .
    asked family background .Date of Joining .And how much expecting CTC .
    Business expansion ,Retail relationship and market analysis,Incentive structure,Bike and How much business will you provide