Home Credit India Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Home Credit India

2.8

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Home Credit India (New Delhi).

Interview

Interview process was quite interesting
    2 rounds were conducted in which just the basic questions were asked in the first round

Second round was with VP Hr which was quite interesting learned a lot from the questions that are asked which were quite good
    But unfortunately i failed to answer the questions

IT Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Gurgaon, Haryana) in June 2016.

Interview

My Interview process was good start from telephonic to HR Person then face to face interview with IT Manager. After a week got a call to HR Person for selected that position .

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Lucknow) in May 2016.

Interview

Check excel & system knowledge, previous work experience, managing and handling team, personal profile & only necessary documents, HR team was very helpful & supportive. short process, it takes only 7 days

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Bengaluru) in March 2016.

Interview

I have come here and HR have screened me about 30 minutes then they had arranged for telephonic interview then i have received a call after 3 days then they took me through my experience.

Interview Questions

• about experience and job role   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh) in February 2016.

Interview

Firstlly I have received call from Consultancy HR and he had taken my telephonic interview about 10 minutes and then after schedule Company HR round and it was nicely done i have received call again from company seniors who had ask me about my profile my personal details and many more thing and it has taken about 15 minutes after that i went forcompany training approx 1 week at head office and at the last written exam and it is compulsory for job it is a great experience

Interview Questions

• They ask me about collection efficiency   1 Answer

Finance Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Gurgaon, Haryana) in February 2016.

Interview

Only 1 round with 1 ideotic person. Took 1 hour, who check cv, verbally say ask things and then ok.Recruiter called , send JD, on acceping , 1-1 with european guy , he ask the things , can u do wht all task and what not.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Gurgaon, Haryana) in November 2015.

Interview

It was good, asked a lot of good questions about work related suff. also about family backgroung ad motivation for work. need to have understanding of computer to work online. overall not a very difficult interview if you know.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Gurgaon, Haryana) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral program, and the interview process take two days.

Three rounds
    1.HR
    2.PI
    3.OPS

In first round only simple question.

In second round they asked me about my previous work experience.

Interview Questions

• they just asked about our previous work experience.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ernakulam

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Ernakulam) in July 2015.

Interview

The first process is hr level just ask about yourself and your hobbies like that only. Next level is some simple aptitude level and typing test. After that you need to complete 7 days training class and some simple online exams.

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Gurgaon, Haryana) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was conducted at Gurgaon office. Massive hiring is being conducted to ramp up the operations.Lot of growth potential is there. The waiting time was little high but it was manageable. Predictive Index test was part of the selection process followed by face to face interview & final round before offer roll out

Interview Questions

• How will you rate yourself in bulk hiring?   1 Answer