Home Credit India Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Home Credit India

2.8

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Hyderabad) in March 2017.

Interview

Good ,asked my personal and professional details and also future planning .
    asked family background .Date of Joining .And how much expecting CTC .
    Business expansion ,Retail relationship and market analysis,Incentive structure,Bike and How much business will you provide

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Gurgaon, Haryana) in December 2016.

Interview

3 level of interview with the department manager, department head and the global head. The discussion was quiet good. Details of the current role, experience in the role, new initiatives taken and how much beneficial were they. Discussions about past role, educational qualifications, etc were also done.

Overall it was a good experience altogether

Marketing Analytics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Gurgaon, Haryana) in February 2015.

Interview

It took around 10 days to complete the interview process.It was a good 2 way discussion between me and interview Panel, Basics about statistics, product Management, Marketing strategies etc. Interview focus was totally on my last experience, Panel was also focused on my stability with my last company. There was not much negotiation from salary point of view.

Interview Questions

• Basics about statistics, product Management, Marketing strategies etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Human Resource Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Mumbai) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview is usually preceded by the evaluation of submitted resumes from interested candidates, possibly by examining job applications or reading resumes. After screening,
     then HR round and Final will be business round. Post selection Joining formalities.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about your self?   1 Answer

HR-Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Home Credit India in November 2017.

Interview

1)They collect many information on the paper which is printed by the company while once entered into the recption.
    2)Candidate has wait 3 to 4 hours in wting hall for interview.
    3)1st general round off intrivew will be done by recruiter
    4)2 round will be in the Skype round,geral.
    A) How you will source the candidates
    B)why you want to join in home credit,
    C)Do you know Hindi
    D)in a month if target of 20 team leaders given with in deadline of 5days how many Chan you close & how
    E)what is your salary expectation

Interview Questions

• How you will source the candidates   1 Answer

Complaints Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Gurgaon, Haryana) in January 2017.

Interview

It was good they have asked questions related to my earlier work experience why i had left last organisation and they want the person who is attentive. And Handel situation very well

Offer Declined Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Home Credit India in October 2016.

Interview

I received offer but I didn't join after reading all the reviews. These are all internal people have posted their experience. This means this is totally a career spoil. Better to avoid giving interviews. I received few negative updates on the India HR WhatsApp group as well. I heard there are so many process which is totally against the law, like they are asking to submit the original documents, they are not paying according to the minimum wages as per the working hours etc.

Interview Questions

• just roles and responsibilities.   2 Answers

Risk Management Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Mumbai) in May 2018.

Interview

First have to clear aptitude
    After that interview with Team Leader
    and last is typing test
    Interview is easy
    any 12th pass candidate can crack that interview
    It very time taking process
    Hr of company is good

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Gurgaon, Haryana) in January 2019.

Interview

The interview process was simple. There were questions asked about our preferences with job profile. There were a few technical questions as well. There were three panelists who were involved in the process. The HR round also is conducted simultaneously. They try to figure out if you are a cultural fit to the organization.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Gurgaon, Haryana) in January 2017.

Interview

It was smooth and recruitment manager made me comfortable. Salary negotiation was smooth.
    Leadership discussion was pretty much about my last experience which went well. They also have a process of psychometric questionnaire.