Home Credit India Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Home Credit India

2.8

District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Chennai) in May 2015.

Interview

hr round through phone call and face to face, operations round through video conference, simple and usual questions about previous company work experience. knowledge in lending finance to customers, dealer relations, identifying new dealers i.e. area sales,

Interview Questions

• do u have experience in handling the team?   2 Answers

Quality Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Gurgaon, Haryana) in May 2015.

Interview

It was such a basic and irrelevant which I can't describe in a few words. HR was not sensible and under experienced. Manger was also having quite less experience in terms of position he was hiring for. HR called me for the interview and later an agency also approached me there was a huge cold war happened between the HR and the agency and they included me too in that war.

Interview Questions

• It was a presentation round   1 Answer

Marketing Analytics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Gurgaon, Haryana) in February 2015.

Interview

It took around 10 days to complete the interview process.It was a good 2 way discussion between me and interview Panel, Basics about statistics, product Management, Marketing strategies etc. Interview focus was totally on my last experience, Panel was also focused on my stability with my last company. There was not much negotiation from salary point of view.

Interview Questions

• Basics about statistics, product Management, Marketing strategies etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Girgaon

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Home Credit India (Girgaon) in February 2013.

Interview

after the cv is shortlisted, the HR person gives a call and conducts an interview. Interview is usuaaly taken by Head of department. If the candidate is shortlisted they are informed in 10 to 15 days depends in which deportment you are being hired