Honeywell Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Honeywell Human Resources Interview Questions

Interviews at Honeywell

2.9

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (New Brunswick, NJ (US)).

Interview

Applied through my school career services, they called back within a week to set up interview, made it through second round which was a phone interview. Definitely study the 8 values they have and come up with STAR method answers with all.

Interview Questions

• all behavioral questions based on their 8 values they have   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Honeywell

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Honeywell (Minneapolis, MN (US)).

Interview

Did a campus interview. Typical bland star questions, and I wasn’t prepared so I totally bombed...

if you’re an international student, do NOT apply here. I’m a domestic student, but my international student friends said they never even heard back after their campus interview. Totally rude and unprofessional to do that.

With that said, The interviewer was really nice and actually called me to tell me they wouldn’t be moving forward, and also gave me feedback. Very very rare!!!

Unfortunately, I’ve heard both extremely positive and negative things from other students with interviews. They do multiple rounds of interviews for interns, second round usually tougher questions. For me, they were extremely nitpicky about stupid things, such as matching the energy of the interviewer and being too enthusiastic about the job to be professional. They told another guy in his second round that he didn’t care enough.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you had to come up with a creative solution.   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Honeywell in April 2018.

Interview

I spoke with 10 different people over the period if 6 weeks. I ended up giving up and looking to other companies as Honeywell didnt follow up with me, told me I’d need to take an assessment (which never happened) and then the recruiter I was dealing with was “reassigned” and the new person had no tracking on me. About 3 months after my last discussion with the recruiter, I received a generic letter saying I wasn’t a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral: tell me about a time that you had to influence a tough group.   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

Interviewers did not seem to have coordinated strategy, did not ask behavioral questions, and overall very inconsiderate and unprofessional candidate experience. In my experience, candidate experience is reflective of employee experience.

Interview Questions

• If you come to work for us, do you plan on taking time off work again?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell in January 2017.

Interview

Hiring manager was 15 minutes late to call for the phone interview due to recruiter mis-communication. Hiring Manager was very apologetic and interview went well. The positon was not to my liking, so I declined.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Honeywell (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Very structured interview. I had two interviewers and they were really approachable. The entire process was smooth, lots of behavioral based interview questions. The interview last about 30 minutes and went by quickly

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had dealt with a difficult team member.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

30 minute, behavioral based interview. It was a very relaxed interview, more of a conversation than a serious interview. One day response time to be invited for a second round interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to influence someone's decision but didn't have a lot of data to back up your decision.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honeywell (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in January 2010.

Interview

There was a dinner the night before to meet all of the interviewees and then 4 interviews the next morning. Each interview focused on 2 of the Honeywell Behaviors. It was a very systematic interview and feedback was given within a few days. To prepare for the interview, make sure you review the 12 Behaviors and have an example prepared in the STAR format.

Human Resources Interview

Interview

Behavioral questions - 4 interviews total. I had a great experience. All interviewers were honest and shared experiences when I had questions. Before an interview you should be very familiar with the Honeywell Behaviors and review experiences where you demonstrated those behaviors. Be ready to share them.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Honeywell (Bengaluru) in February 2017.

Interview

Simple interview process only face to face.We need to be very clear about job description and prior roles and responsibilities. They check english communication and grammer also.
    I had very good experience there and nice place to work

Interview Questions

• We need to be very clear about job description and prior roles and responsibilities   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.