Honeywell Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Honeywell Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Honeywell

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

Got a call back, no white boarding simple questions about resume and how I would handle tasks. Pretty simple, no very hard questionsGot a call back, no white boarding simple questions about resume and how I would handle tasks. Pretty simple, no very hard questions

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were a good leader   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Honeywell

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

The interview took place over several hours and consisted of three rounds. A 30 minute behavioral interview and two technical ones. The two technical ones were different. One was testing for software knowledge. The other was testing for ability to find bugs.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moca, PR (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Moca, PR (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Interview was plain, they were more interested if the person had a degree or what school I went rather than exploring my strengths. The whole interview was in English, but they did asked em if I dominated other languages.

Interview Questions

• What degree do you have, and what school projects did you worked on? What internships did you do while in College.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Contacted after a career fair. Then suddenly given a hackerrank screen weeks later along with a bizarre IQ test. Did an onsite then a phone technical interview. Was initially told the onsite was the last tech interview and to know more about the company for a final HR interview. That was false. Last step was actually a hour long tech interview with no preparation analyzing a lengthy c++ and matlab program.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Honeywell (New York, NY (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Initially 1st round was hackerrank ,in 1hr 3 questions are supposed to be solved ,but I solve 1 and half (like almost 4 test cases passed out of 8) questions were asked on strings and graph next was a technical round I answered almost everything except few SQL questions I was not about answer ,I still don't know why I got rejected :(

Interview Questions

• method overloading and method overriding and other commonly asked java questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Honeywell (Atlanta, GA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

WORST INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE EVER!!!

I applied online and a recruiter reached out to me where we discussed about my skills and experience.
    Next step was to do online coding assessment which was fairly easy. I completed and she reached out to me about setting up 1 hr technical interview with senior engineer.
    The 1 hr technical interview was fairly good and I enjoyed talking with the senior engineer where we discussed about React other front end questions.
    Next up recruiter told me that the 1:1 interview feedback was good and she will schedule for on-site soon. Not hearing for weeks, I got automated rejection email.

About a month later, same recruiter reaches out to me and let's me know that there is another similar opening and contacted me with some other recruiter.
    This new recruiter again sends me the same coding assessment and then again 1:1 interview and finally later I get to go on-site.

It has been over a month since my on-site interview and I haven't heard a word back from the recruiter. I emailed several times but still no reply.

The most frustrating thing is that the same recruiter who reply's back within hour before the on-site interview now suddenly does not even take time to reply back.

Another note:
    This recruiter had no clue what position to hire for. When I had 1:1 technical phone interview the engineer tells me that they are looking for senior software engineer and the recruiter tells me otherwise. Same thing happend on-site, I was able to provide very clean solution to problem solving questions but they kept on asking language specific questions in a lot detail.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Kansas City, MO (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

First part was a one to one interview. Mostly asked on background along with technical skills. Onsite was done with multiple people with rotating interviews. Most tended to be personality/behavioral related.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honeywell (Houston, TX (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

I got an interview at the job fair. The whole process took one and a half hour. The first 30 minutes is spent on talking with one engineer and one manager. Then another one hour is for coding collaborative coding interview which you are matched with another candidate and try to solve the problem together.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Honeywell in September 2018.

Interview

Had an interview on campus with a Honeywell engineer, a month later I received an email that I had to take a test and apply for a specific position on their website, the next day got an offer

Interview Questions

• Current interests, background, projects. Very little technical questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Houston, TX (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

It was a standard interview process. I flew to Houston to interview for Honeywell in a conference. Onsite rounds were taken at the conference itself.

1. Hacker rank test with leetcode medium-high difficulty
    2. Behavioral Round for 20-30 minutes
    3. Onsite round: It was a pair programming challenge where 2 people were working on the same code simultaneously in a restricted time window. Unlike other white board interviews, you have to make sure that you write a real running code.

The interview process went quite quickly & all the hr communications were pretty responsive. I received the offer in two weeks.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.