Hootsuite Junior Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Hootsuite Junior Sales Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Junior Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hootsuite in April 2015.

Interview

The interview started off with a phone interview with a recruiter. They explained the role and what you will be doing. They also asked a few information on why I was interested, and why HootSuite. I then moved on to the in-person interview. I met with a person that is currently in the role and a sales manager. They were all super informative. They asked basically the same questions the phone interviewer did and more. They also gave a day to day ordeal on how the office is.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hootsuite

Junior Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Interview

I went to the Hoothire event, and the friendliness seemed rather artificial: Time done? Thanks for your time, move along. Perhaps that's the point (considering how many people show up to Hoothire), but maybe extend the time a bit to let people show who they are; short time frames are in no way representative of each individual's personality.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your time as (insert job experience in question here).   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.