Horizon Beverage Interview Questions

Updated Feb 7, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Horizon Beverage

Horizon Beverage

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Horizon Beverage in Feb 2018

Interview

Went back, three, four times. Toss you around and do no give a straight answer if your a serious candidate or not. Some of the interviewers were pretty arrogant. Ended up just being a waste of my time.

Interview Questions
  • What are you salary expectations?
    1 Answer

Horizon Beverage

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Horizon Beverage

Interview

First time in I filled out the usual application paperwork, then did a mini-SAT-type test with HR (never done that before) that took about 12 minutes answer as many questions as you can, then after I met about 2-3 folks individually. The next time I came in I briefly met with HR then had a small group interview and tour. Lastly, I had a follow-up phone discussion with HR and received an offer about a week or so later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Horizon Beverage (Boston, MA) in Mar 2013

Interview

Telephone interview, interview with direct manager, then interview with and higher ups. Followed by job offer, health test, then certified drug test at a lab. Very few woman work here and the guys are all pigs. human resources does't give a crap either.

Interview Questions
  • Make a cocktail using these ingredients

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Avon, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Horizon Beverage (Avon, MA) in Jan 2012

Interview

I really got a great feeling from this company....at first. However they put you through the ringer with multiple tests and interviews at your first meeting which I was fine with. Then they have you come back for a second meeting with the head of human resources and to meet a the sales manager of a specific branch. I was happy to do this as well. If they like you they then have you travel back to their area for a drug screening, physical, and a rigid physical lifting test. I was more than willing to comply with all of this. At the end of this process which took almost two months they informed me that once the results come back the next day, they would contact me with the final closing offer. I waited a week and heard nothing. I called Horizon and they were weary that the position would even be available for me even though I passed the physical/drug/and background check with flying colors. This company could put you through the ringer and leave you in the dust. Be aware. There are countless companies out there that are unprofessional and inconsiderate unless they really need you for something.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed