Cover image for Disney+ Hotstar

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Disney+ Hotstar Interview Questions

Updated 21 Dec 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 410 of over 410 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Disney+ Hotstar

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Disney+ Hotstar

Interview

My interview experience with Disney+ Hotstar was really great. The interview process was transparent and the feedback from each interview was shared very promptly. HR clarified all the doubts I had w.r.t the process and the interview schedules were well planned and communicated. My interview experience was also amazing. The panelists were well prepared and the interviews were focused on previous experience and case studies. Overall, an enriching experience.

Interview Questions
  • Round 1: Product Analytics Round 2: Product Design Round 3: Product Strategy Round 4: Bar Raiser Each round was of 60 mins and was spread across 2 weeks
    Answer Question

Disney+ Hotstar

Application

I interviewed at Disney+ Hotstar

Interview

First round will be the hr screening. Second round will telephonic interview. Third round will be basic coding. Fourth round will have design patterns Then final manager round where they will ask some basic architecture. Based on interview performance they will decide your ctc and offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Disney+ Hotstar

Join the conversation on

Tech India

189.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Disney+ Hotstar~1465942
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Disney+ Hotstar? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Disney+ Hotstar employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Disney+ Hotstar

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Disney+ Hotstar in Nov 2022

Interview

Pathetic Experience. The interview got rescheduled 4 times. Every time HR had some reason or other to postpone. When it finally happened the interviewer showed up late. He seemed so disinterested in taking interview as if he was forced to take the interview. He gave the link of Hackerrank and asked just to read the question. Once you understand just go and implement most optimal solution. Totally no discussion! When you were done with writing the code he just asked any question and dropped off. Hotstar if you are seriously hiring good talent then don't send such folks to interview who are there just for time pass.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Disney+ Hotstar

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Disney+ Hotstar

Interview

The interview process started with an HR screening interview. During the second round I had to solve some problems with basic algorithms and tell about my experiences in my chosen field. The third interview was the main technical interview where I had to answer to a lot of technical questions for eg.: basic language knowledge, architectural patterns, oop guidelines etc. The fourth round was an 1 hour long discussion with an HR rep and with one manager about my soft skills, myself, my goals etc.

Interview Questions
  • How do you solve when the client needs a configuration file to boot its content but the device's internet connection is lost?

Disney+ Hotstar

Application

I interviewed at Disney+ Hotstar

Interview

Process is extremely lengthy and the HR is non responsive. They have shortlisted the CV 5 months ago and still interview has not been conducted. Not expected from a company of this brand value.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Disney+ Hotstar (Gurgaon, Haryana) in Aug 2022

Interview

worst interview experience, they will just waste your time . they even don't know what they are looking for in a candidate. Avoid giving interviews here and every single review here is real.

Interview Questions
  • Easy Data structure questions and framework question around your project

Disney+ Hotstar

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney+ Hotstar

Interview

Great process. Good people. Have clear HR communication. Tech team is so naive. No understanding of roles and just asking any DS questions. Testing is a different department and not work under the dev team. SDET profile has lot of tasks rather than only write DS algo code. Advice: Understand the job role before asking the DS questions.

Interview Questions
  • DFS algorithm longest common substring from the given string

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Disney+ Hotstar (Mumbai) in Jul 2022

Interview

I am very much overwhelmed by the interview process and professional approach by the hotstar officials. They look deep inside you to know you more than just an employee. Creativity and persistence is all you need to be a part of Disney+ hotstar.

Interview Questions
  • What do you think about the job role that you have been offered for?

Disney+ Hotstar

Application

I interviewed at Disney+ Hotstar

Interview

- first round passed. - second round scheduled but the interviewer didnt show up - called the HR, didnt respond. - such a poor experience, i will never want to work with such ethically chsallenged people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Disney+ Hotstar

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disney+ Hotstar in Jun 2022

Interview

Three rounds of interview: technical->>Aptitude->>Managerial round. The technical round involved questions on SQL primarily, Was asked some puzzles in the aptitude round followed by a case study in the final round.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 410 Interviews

Disney+ Hotstar Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Disney+ Hotstar as 74.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.29 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Engineer and Software Development Engineer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Product Manager and Senior Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Disney+ Hotstar takes an average of 14 days when considering 443 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Software Development Engineer In Test had the quickest hiring process (on average 3 days), whereas Senior Software Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 11 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Disney+ Hotstar according to 443 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 30.17%