Hotstar Interview Questions

Updated Oct 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 353 of over 353 interviews

Employee Referral23%
Recruiter19%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

What people are saying about Hotstar

Join the conversation on

Consulting India

17d

works at

Accenture India

I wish companies should also include Netflix, Hotstar & Amazon prime subscriptions in CTC..😝

7 Comments

Join the conversation on

Hotstar

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Hotstar

Interview

Great conversations that were very engaging and candid. The interviewers were genuinely interested to know me better along with my aspirations, motivations, etc. The expectations of my role were also clearly discussed with me.

Interview Questions
  • How has my professional experience been
    Answer Question

Hotstar

Application

I interviewed at Hotstar

Interview

Overall process was very smooth. The team was in touch throughout the process and helped resolve all questions. The process took more than a month to complete - from first call to offer acceptance

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hotstar

Application

I interviewed at Hotstar

Interview

Interview was detailed where I had to take the rep through my previous experience and what would be my role in this position. It was more like a conversation which put me to ease and give out more details about my profile..

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hotstar (Bangalore) in Oct 2021

Interview

There were three rounds of interview, and all three rounds were held in the same day. There were regular updates during and after the whole interview process. Impressed by the timeliness and professionalism of everyone involved.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hotstar (Bangalore) in Oct 2021

Interview

3 rounds of interviews, 1- DS/Algo 2- iOS Deep dive 3- Overall tech discussion DS/Algo round is elimination round, except that all rounds are held at a time. I was expecting a system design interview for ios Apps which might have been a good one.

Interview Questions
  • 1- Difference between LayoutIfNeeded, LayoutSubviews, SetneedsDisplay

Hotstar

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hotstar

Interview

its a good experience and have an exciting process and very good talk with interviewers and also asked about my resume and about my family background and quit bit about mistakes and learn from them

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hotstar

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hotstar

Interview

The process was quite smooth and the case studies were quite interesting. Overall it was a fun experience. It took 2 weeks for the entire process. The questions were majorly around SQL and OTT case studies.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were majorly around SQL and OTT case studies.

Hotstar

Application

I interviewed at Hotstar

Interview

First round was fairly easy with basic questions on tree and linked list. In the second round there was a question about graph. Where 30-40 minutes was given to solve the question. Whereas the first round had 2 questions for 30-45 min

Interview Questions
  • Delete the nth node from the end of a linked list Write code for generating mirror image of binary tree

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hotstar (New York, NY)

Interview

Overall there were 4 rounds of discussion including HR. Process took more than a month and still waiting for response. HR ghosted me after the final round. After first 2 rounds it took more than 2 weeks to get the feedback. Overall pathetic experience with zero cooperation. I felt HM was unprofessional and rude.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hotstar

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Hotstar

Interview

1st exploratory call with the Human Resources SPOC and then a few rounds with other people leading in the team. Mostly around previous work experience and a problem-solving assignment also.

Interview Questions
  • What was your previous work experience like? Why do you want to quit so early.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 353 Interviews