Hotstar Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

3.3

1. Featured Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hotstar (Bengaluru) in May 2019.

Interview

2 technical coding rounds + 1 design round + 1 bar raiser
    First technical round is a phone screen followed by an on-site visit.
    Everything happened in a very timely manner without any delays and the recruiters were very helpful.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hotstar (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Everything was cool and went through systematic processes. I was invited for onsite interview and they made all arrangements for commutation, food and amenities. Everything was classy.
    Had 5-6 rounds at on-site.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hotstar.

Interview

HR calls where the person takes one round of technical and evaluates you before letting you go to the next round, and then followed by team lead interview, once you clear that, then team head and then back to HR for offer if selected

Interview Questions

• Multiple case study questions based on data and evaluate your thoughts on it   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hotstar (Gurgaon, Haryana) in April 2020.

Interview

Smooth experience. All 4 interview happened in a single day. HR is very helpful in facilitating the entire process.

Also interview started right on time. All panel members strict to the time slots.

Interview Questions

• Questions related work experience, projects I did and case study   Answer Question

SDE-II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hotstar (Bengaluru) in April 2020.

Interview

I had applied online via careers portal. Overall it was a good experience. There was an initial phone screening round in which a graph question and a puzzle was asked.
    Post that it was followed by onsite interview of 3 rounds: DS/Algo, LLD, HLD

Interview Questions

• Questions were ranging from easy to difficult. Graph questions, DP, Interval problems were asked.   Answer Question

SecOps Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hotstar (Bengaluru) in April 2020.

Interview

All of the rounds were through zoom call as personal rounds were not feasible due to lockdown.

There were a total of 4 rounds.

Round 1: DevOps Hands-on.
    Round 2: Security Hands-on.
    Round 3: Bar Raiser.
    Round 4: Hiring Manager Round.

All the rounds were quite exhaustive, with solid tests on the technical capabilities of the candidate. The interviewers were good, capable and always open for discussions when required on any topic relevant to the position. The panel clarified their requirement time and again so that the discussion went in a direction best for both parties.

Most questions revolved around the following topics:
    1. DevOps Skills.
    2. Infrastructure Security.
    3. Container Security basics.
    4. Previous Projects and possible scenarios.

Overall, the experience was good with ample scope of discussion with capable folks. Nice experience.

Interview Questions

• Implementing security practices on an existing infrastructure with very less or no security practices.   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Interview

Interview process was smooth but I had four interviews out of which only two took place because of panel unavailability.However,it was smooth and happened with ease. There was no issues regarding video process

Android Developer Interview

Interview

1 screening tech round - general overview of android and current projects and experience related.
    This was followed by 1 DS Algo round - 2 questions were asked.
     1 Android tech round - Detailed android knowledge, everything from architecture to libraries used

Interview Questions

• Difference between add fragment and replace fragment? Lifecycle of the existing fragment in activity   Answer Question
    • How does database versioning work in Room?   Answer Question
    • What are scopes in Dagger2?   Answer Question

Interview

I have four round of interview
    1. DS & Algo in iOS
    This round is mostly about how to right our own table view reusable cell logic
    2. DS & problem solving
    3. iOS Coding round
    4. iOS design round

Interview Questions

• Design a horizontal and vertical scrollable view   1 Answer

Senior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hotstar.

Interview

I went through 4 rounds of interview. First one was pretty basic involved questions from my work ex, dsa and general android knowledge. Second round was on DSA and had 3 questions which were both challenging and solvable in the given time. Next round was on android and had questions on recylerview, Activities, Services, AAC and DI. Last Round was on system design and it was pretty challenging and was the hardest of them. It was a great experience interviewing at hotstar.

Interview Questions

• Find all subarrays from a given array of integers which sum up to 0.
      Given a stream of characters of unknown size find if the given pattern is matched.
      Design a social media feed.   Answer Question

IOS Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hotstar.

Interview

First telephonic round followed by three face to face (one DS/Algo, second iOS, third design) followed by bar raiser and finally HR round. In telephonic basics related to iOS.

Interview Questions

• You have given a single link list and a node reference but starting of LL is not given. you have to delete the node which you have reference.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.