Interview Question

Sales Representative Interview

Emirates Global Aluminium

How much can you increase the sales than the current condition

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

8 Answers

I can improve it with my interest and friendly sales relationship with customers

Anonymous on

Sales can be improved by adopting new measures of advertisements like digital marketing platforms, social media also, appreciating the customers and making follow up on weekly basis so that the customers keeps in mind that you do excite even enough though the clients are no longer on your client list still you need to appreciat them and always checking on them for keeping a good relationship. Read about the what's happening in the marketing or in the field forexmpale we have Covid 19 you need to wish them safety and how to prevent the virus.

Yenusu Balyegisawa on

Good networking and providing your customer a solution to their problem rather than just trying to sell would increase your sales

Satish Shetty on

Satish Shetty on

Promote your products and if needed convince it’s customers to buy your products and also sell add ons and cross selling to help and increase your sales.

Sir, Good sales with skill, & sales up,

Asghar kamran on

In order to increase the sales than the current condition, we must introduce new products or services , expands your market, increase your marketing activities or improved customer service and offer add ons. Getting more customers- bringing more clients can lead to higher sales. increasing the average transaction size - having customer is very important. Create a tool for your website, increase your visibility on social media as one great way of getting new customers.

Saipoden Macarampat on

I can improve the sale threw a new practical methods which have been discovered by my self

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.