Huawei Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Huawei Technologies

1,494 Interview Reviews

2.9

Ui\Ux Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies.

Interview

initial interview with a project manager. introduction and showed a portfolio, they advise you on how to improve but also seems to not be very supportive of your work. you can see their corporate culture.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Brief introduction to the interviewer about the school, major. Let you choose one project you want to discuss. Ask your project details such as why you choose this method. One coding problem.

Sotware Engineer Interview

Interview

3 online coding questions. 3 rolls face to face interview. One interview with HR, two with project leaders. All the interview lasted for like 30 minutes. They will email you within 10 business days if you get into the next roll.

Interview Questions

• General questions like projects you did, internships you did.
      Academic questions like coding algorithm, data structure.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies.

Interview

It contains three interviews, for the first two interview contains one coding problem and data structure problems. The recruiter also about the projects on your resume and how do you perform the algorithm. For the last one, it contains career path and projects problems.

Filter Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sweden, ME (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Sweden, ME (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

I was contacted my the recruiter via Linkedin and he setup my interview with the research team in Sweden. Online interview with the team. Asked about previous research work. Mostly the questions were related to the things mentioned in the CV.

Machine Learning Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies in September 2020.

Interview

The first phone interview took 1 hour. I did well in OA, the interviewer first asked me to explain my solutions on OA, that took about 20 minutes. We talked about my projects on resume for another 20 minutes. Then I was asked a medium level Leetcode question using sliding window for 10 minutes.

Machine Learning Engineer Interview

Interview

We discussed my experiences with machine learning. He asked me some questions about machine learning. And he put a coding question, just like a middle question in leetcode. Then I solved it.

Electronics Engineer Interview

Interview

One technical interview and one interview with the program manager. They asked questions about the circuit design and protocol, and we went through the resume. We also talk about general question like experience and salary

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies.

Interview

Horrible Interview experience- The interview process took 5 months, and for at least 2-3 times, the scheduled call got postponed the last minute.

I got the verbal offer including a specific salary and I accepted. A week later, they changed their mind and retracted the offer, giving me a template response that they decided to "pursue other candidates at this time" I msged the recruiter to have a short talk (maybe asking for an explanation?) and got no reply.

If the recruiting process is any indication for their company culture, then this is really unprofessional way to treat people.

HR Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Santa Clara, CA (US)).

Interview

there were three interviews.
    One is a phone interview, 2 on-site interviews.
    Depending on which department you applied.
    Strong Chinese culture. Easy questions, the people works there are nice.

But if they don't like you, you will be laid off so easy.
    Some department changed people every three months.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.