Huawei Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Huawei Technologies

1,363 Interview Reviews

2.9

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies.

Interview

Horrible Interview experience- The interview process took 5 months, and for at least 2-3 times, the scheduled call got postponed the last minute.

I got the verbal offer including a specific salary and I accepted. A week later, they changed their mind and retracted the offer, giving me a template response that they decided to "pursue other candidates at this time" I msged the recruiter to have a short talk (maybe asking for an explanation?) and got no reply.

If the recruiting process is any indication for their company culture, then this is really unprofessional way to treat people.

HR Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Santa Clara, CA (US)).

Interview

there were three interviews.
    One is a phone interview, 2 on-site interviews.
    Depending on which department you applied.
    Strong Chinese culture. Easy questions, the people works there are nice.

But if they don't like you, you will be laid off so easy.
    Some department changed people every three months.

Java Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Madison, WI (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

There's one round of Online and Three Phone Interview. And there is a personality analysis process. Most of the interview takes about 30-60 minutes to complete and is not complicated. The last round is a direct interview with the group head and is more focused on personal issue rather than skills in coding.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies.

Interview

2 rounds of 60 min technical interview and 1 round of 30 min final interview. The experience of all the interviews were pretty good. The interview process is quick, like within a month. I applied online and received an OA within 2 weeks. Then finished 3 rounds of interviews in a week.

Interview Questions

• 2 median level coding questions and some behavioural questions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (New York, NY (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

1 OA + personality test, 2 vedio interview (30-60 min each).
    Maybe I have many projects and some of them attracted the interviewer that I have not get an online coding question. We delved into my network project. Why I use nodejs, TCP. How to reduce the delay of the network.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies.

Interview

one OA, and two on site interviews, one technical and one behavioral. The result of technical interview is announced as soon as it's finished. They asked about CPU pipelines and school projects.

Seeds for the Future Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Interview

Very small interview about myself and my life as an ICT student. They asked about China and how it became a world leader in technology. The interview was in English and they asked things related to my resume.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 11+ months. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (San Jose, CA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

5 rounds. 2 for tech, 2 for hr, and one for personality test. If you pass this round, then you can attend the next round in 3 days. The whole process will take about one month.

Interview Questions

• Count occurrences of "1-9" in a string.   1 Answer

Algorithm Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

3 interviers, one for coding online, the other two with the manager. And one test for personality. Then go to the hr to determine the salary and base, then go to approvation.

Interview Questions

Interview

Firstly, computer practice onsite. The questions are like the easy level in those on Leetcode, which are not difficult to pass. Then the face-to-face communication,asked about the related experiences projects.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult problem you've ever fixed?And How?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.