Humana Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Humana Interview Questions

Interviews at Humana

2.8

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

I had a phone screen followed by 2 interviews. The phone screen was with a recruiter, the first round was with the leader of the team, and the second round was with members of the team.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my background, how I got interested in data science, as well as detailed questions about projects that I had done in the past.   Answer Question

Community Relations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Columbia, SC (US)).

Interview

Poor communication throughout the entire process. I’m surprised because it’s such a big company but it seemed a bit unorganized.

No communication after my in person panel interview. Was promised mileage reimbursement & have not received that either.

Interview Questions

• I worked for a competitor in another state for many years in marketing. The bulk of the interview was spent on them asking targeted questions about my previous employer’s marketing strategies.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana.

Interview

There are several round interviews. Need to write codes. People are nice and helpful. The examples of each question are clear. They gave me some hints while I am explaining my solution.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana.

Interview

Process:
    I applied for an "IT" internship position (it's software engineering but they call everything tech-related IT). After passing the resume screening, I had to record video responses to a few questions. After that stage, they flew me out along with around 20 other candidates to their headquarters in Louisville, KY. The day consisted of 2 interviews and several speaking sessions from employees, along with a bus tour of downtown Louisville.

Experience:
    I wasn't asked any technical questions, just a few generic behavioral questions and questions about my resume/interests. Other candidates (I had some friends at the interview day and made a few more) said their process was the same and they weren't really assessed on their programming abilities.

In addition, I did the Early ID program at Humana the summer before I applied (basically a week-long program where you go to Lousiville and learn about the company and your career-related interests). I spent quite a bit of time learning about and spending time with this company and I feel like I was still not respected for my abilities and work (since they didn't really try to assess your programming ability, just what experience you claimed to have).

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Humana (San Diego, CA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Met with a panel of 2 senior software developers who went over everything on me resume. Asking in detail about it. Then they ended with the coding question. Then went on to meet with two senior managers and directors who asked me the more general typical interview questions about me as a person.

Interview Questions

• Given an array of 5 elements. Each index represents a workday. Each value represents a stock price. Write a piece of code in any language that returns what day you should buy on and what day you should sell on to make the most profit. You must buy before you sell.   Answer Question

Records Retrieval Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana.

Interview

Four part interview process. Inital interest call, phone interview, automated phone interview, then in person interview with hiring managers. Behavioral and practical questions, questions about relevent experience and how you are qualified for the position.

UI/UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Humana (Denver, CO (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

A week or so after I applied for the job, I was invited to take a automated phone interview. This was something I had never done before. It felt odd to talk to a robot. I could not ask for clarifications on questions.

Interview Questions

• What was the most exciting project you have ever worked on.   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Humana.

Interview

Interview was delayed as other candidates were interviewed before me who had arrived after me. After I called it to their attention they speedily rectified the situation. I was hired.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Humana (New Orleans, LA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

I applied, and a day later received a email for a phone interview a day later.. After the phone interview I received a offer to do the interview in person.. Overall be yourself and shine!

Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Disorganized. Multiple emails. The interview was rescheduled twice on the employer side. The person conducting the interview acted like it was a waste of her time, and questioned my previous experience in an accusatory fashion. Meet people in person. Don't call folks if you don't fill they are a good fit-- it's a waste of everyone's time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experience.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.