Humana Interview Questions

Updated 2 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Humana

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 891 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Humana (United States)

Interview

Answered a series of questions over email, then a skype interview was scheduled. They wanted to get to know your background and why you would be a good fit for the role.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you a good fit for this role?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Humana (United States)

Interview

I was screened and it went very smoothly and took place all vía an email link. I answered questions based on the position in which I applied for. It took about 10 minutes or so.

Interview Questions
Humana
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Humana (United States)

Interview

First talk with HM , then technical interview with . They ask you to use your own IDE for coding which is weird. They didn't even ask any domain or skill knowledge which is also not good.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana (United States)

Interview

First Round Interview was an automated system online that would ask a question and would provide the next question after I completed my answer. There was a total of 10 questions to answer.

Interview Questions
Humana
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Humana (United States)

Interview

Went well. Very relaxed but they really get to know your personality. Some of the normal questions and then some questions are very different. 25 questions in total. Overall is was a great interview process.

Interview Questions
Humana
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana (Jacksonville, FL) in Feb 2021

Interview

Online interview with 2 managers. They were very pleasant and knowledgeable. They told more information regarding the position versus asking interview questions. It was a great experience doing an online interview.

Interview Questions
Humana
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana (New York, NY) in Feb 2021

Interview

I completed an On-Demand Video Interview where I answered several behavioral questions through video recordings. This initial screening/part 1 of the interview process was extremely refreshing. It provided the flexibility to think through my responses and use my time wisely.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Humana (United States)

Interview

They use a behavioral model. Be prepared to answer questions using a CORE response. Circumstance Objective Response End Result They are looking to gather information about your past behaviors. This is a very typical interview format. Have your responses somewhat prepared.

Interview Questions
Humana
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana (United States)

Interview

Text & email with a short questionnaire. About an hour after the questionnaire, I received a request to schedule a interview. Had interview 1 week later. Have not received an offer (3 weeks later), but still listed as "under consideration" in the Humana portal.

Interview Questions
Humana
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Humana (United States)

Interview

The first round was only behavioral and I met with four different teams for the final round to see if any of them wants me on team. The technical part of the final round was hard (You need to have really solid technical knowledge), but overall it was pleasant to talk to them.

Interview Questions
  • What measurements would you use to evaluate classification models?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 891 Interviews