Humana Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Humana

2.8

Agent Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was in a group setting. A lot of the questions were pointless or did not have anything to do with my ability to perform. They make you feel very comfortable and want you be yourself. show personality and that you're ready and willing to work and then job is yours.

Contracts Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Humana (Atlanta, GA (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

I had a total of 3 interviews, one with HR discussing the role, my second interview was with the hiring manager after maybe a month of us playing email tag and then with a face to face with the hiring manager another director and the VP of Contract and Operations

Interview Questions

• They asked all the basic interview questions, why do you want to work for Humana, why would you be a good fit ect...   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Humana in November 2014.

Interview

Leading up to the interview there is a lot of pre-work to be done to impress them before getting that in person interview. You have to do a phone interview that is an automated process. That made me nervous. Then there is a skill assessment online to do. During the interview, a new person was asked to sit in on my interview because they were training that person for a higher position. It was nice to have that person in there because that person was just as nervous as I was. The 2 people I interviewed with were very nice and we had discussions about things like we were friends out for a cup of coffee. It was a great interview. The best I had in years.

Interview Questions

• If we were to ask the person who is not your biggest fan about you, what would they say? If we asked your biggest about you, what would they say?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered more than I expected. I couldn't pass up the salary and benefit package offered to me. It was that good.

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Humana (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Was contacted to do a phone interview with automated phone system very self explanatory and easy questions . What can you bring to the company ( qualifications) :
    Why should we choose you ,

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where your outcome in a situation did not come out as you had hoped for .   Answer Question

Perl Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Humana (New York, NY (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Recruitment screening, Test, phone interview, webcam interview, upper mgt panel interview. Meeting with both the hiring manager, recruiter, and various peers of the role. Test was mostly logic and programming questions in peril, Java, and other languages

Interview Questions

• What programming language is my strongest   1 Answer

ITPM Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana in February 2017.

Interview

Automated recording questionnaire (impersonal) used for interview. Questions presented and brief 2 second pauses for response times with no replay options. Absolutely no follow-up and when I sent an email inquiry seeking an update I received an email informing me that I was no longer being considered for the position.

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Humana (Seattle, WA (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter first. My resume was pulled from LinkedIn. Then on site with manager/s. Progressed to 2nd interview with team. Enjoyed the people I met on site and the recuiter was a good representative for the company.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Humana.

Interview

3 rounds onsite interview, each round 2 people, coding problems, experience questions and some oop questions. Not very difficult. before that, there is a taking home assignment. still not difficult

Interview Questions

• coding questions like two sum, dp question,some oop question   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

Fairly straightforward and not difficult. Referred by a friend, and knew other internal contacts. Not intimidating and east overall. Liked the process recruiters and process. Met a few people on the current team and was taken to lunch.

Interview Questions

• About my experience and motivation   1 Answer

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Easy behavioral questions mixed with basic job related questions. They really like when you explain end to end process in details. Dress properly, be confident, be relaxed and speak clearly.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.