Hungama Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 6 May 2019

2.5

Sort:

Intern Interview

Interview

Meet and greet with the head of web dev. Technicals not discussed much. Mainly spoke about the stuff they do and what I could potentially contribute with. Also discussed college and life

PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kurla

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hungama (Kurla) in July 2018.

Interview

It was a 1 day process.there were 2 round of interview.
    1)Aptitude test and Technical Test.
    2)Technical Interview.
    In technical round he was asking the experience level question from fresher.
    No proper management.the receptionist considering herself as owner of the company.
    it was waste of time.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hungama (Mumbai) in October 2014.

Interview

4 Rounds in below sequence:
    1. Aptitude Test
    2. Technical Interview (With Lead)
    3. Technical Interview (With Manager)
    4. HR

Aptitude Test: Basic technical questions and logical.
    Technical interview: OOPS concepts, MVC Architecture, Session etc. basic questions

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Hungama (Mumbai) in September 2010.

Interview

First round will be Aptitude and technical test followed by face to face technical and HR round

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hungama (Mumbai) in May 2009.

Interview

The hiring process is very simple, I was called by the HR first, fixed an interview. On the day of the interview, met the concerned person. Within a month I was hired.

Interview Questions

• What was the last movie I had seen and my opinion about it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Being a fresher in VAS, I didn't negotiate much but was able to get an increase of 2K from my previous take home salary.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hungama (Mumbai) in April 2012.

Interview

HR representative contacted me via employee reference. In the begining, it was a tele-interview where i was grilled for a long time, had other rounds with the COO of the company asking me about my current job, role, growth, reason to leave etc.

Interview Questions

• Current Job role   1 Answer
    • How did you contribute to company growth   1 Answer

I got a better offer from my current employer!

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hungama (Mumbai).

Interview

there were 1 aptitude test following to it were 2 rounds of technical interviews.
    questions were moderate (as i appeared at that time as 1 year experienced candidate).
    in technical interview questions on PHP & MySQL were moderate touching the topics such as cookies, sessions etc.
    you can prepare well even by googling "interview questions for 1 year experienced candidate".

Interview Questions

• Question asked on clock's problem. i don't remember exactly.   Answer Question

Negotiation

in my last round i got an offer interviewer was quite cool, agreed on my expected CTC

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hungama in April 2010.

Interview

Simple questions in java j2me. how can u check two circles will collide? how do u draw a circle without draw circle method by using only radius and origin?

Interview Questions

• how you will draw a circle without using drawcircle method in java?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hungama (Mumbai) in August 2016.

Interview

Easy interview process.First round is aptitude.Second round is face to face interview. In technical interview they asks about oops concepts,basic core php questions,about configuration php.ini.In dbms storage engines,database basic queries about join,gruopby ,orderby ,ask aboit any framework if you know And final round is Hr.

Interview Questions

• Difference between primary key and unique key.   2 Answers

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hungama (Mumbai) in December 2011.

Interview

personal interview with a person from HR,
    then a personal interview with a person from the tech team,

Interview Questions

• Why did you take up this project for your internship? Why not a tried and tested one?
      Why choose an outdated technology to work on?   1 Answer

Negotiation

none, the offer was good, and I accepted it

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.