Hungama Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Hungama Interview Questions

Interviews at Hungama

2.5

Intern Interview

Interview

Meet and greet with the head of web dev. Technicals not discussed much. Mainly spoke about the stuff they do and what I could potentially contribute with. Also discussed college and life

Game Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Hungama.

Interview

1 technical round :
    - for game programming related questions
    - basic Game logic questions
    - few puzzle
    - past game questions
    - previous job inquiry
    - team work example
    and 1 hr round :
    - general queries
    - family background
    - salary discussion

PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kurla

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hungama (Kurla) in July 2018.

Interview

It was a 1 day process.there were 2 round of interview.
    1)Aptitude test and Technical Test.
    2)Technical Interview.
    In technical round he was asking the experience level question from fresher.
    No proper management.the receptionist considering herself as owner of the company.
    it was waste of time.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hungama (Mumbai) in August 2016.

Interview

Easy interview process.First round is aptitude.Second round is face to face interview. In technical interview they asks about oops concepts,basic core php questions,about configuration php.ini.In dbms storage engines,database basic queries about join,gruopby ,orderby ,ask aboit any framework if you know And final round is Hr.

Interview Questions

• Difference between primary key and unique key.   2 Answers

UI Web Developer/Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Hungama (Mumbai) in March 2016.

Interview

I interviewed Humgama office at Mahalaxmi. the office Seems good, and almost all employees were working on CRT monitor (Lolzz.... I was like .. whaaaaaat.... if you dnt believe you can also check their photoes on just dial and facebook... They are using CRT like 1998... in 2016 even startup companies can afford LCD monitors). And then a guy started my interview. He was asking me about overall experience. As I had 4+ years of experience I was quite confident. He was not asking me any technical question; he was just describing about his current project. I said " I can do that coz I m a good developer and a designer too". Then my real interview started..

2 random guys came in cabin and he asked me only 1 question regarding database. I didn't answer as it was out of my experience. He paused for 3 sec and then he said "hmm. ok. Now you can leave. The HR will get back to you"....... I was like "is this guy out of his mind. He invited me just to ask 1 question?"

In any interview its not compulsory that you should answer every single question that asked by interviewer. But its doesnt mean that you can judge candidate on basis of only 1 question. He should asked me atleast 10-15 question about UI and web development. It was shortest technical interview I ever had which ended in less than 120 seconds. I also wasted entire day for that interview

Dear Hungama plz dont do such things with candidate, at least who are professional and having decent experience. No one is perfect in this world including you so dont judge anyone too quickly by asking just one question.

Interview Questions

• How do you pass a variable from one page to another and while passing the variable the page gonna refresh.   1 Answer

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hungama (Mumbai) in July 2015.

Interview

Basically a two round process,

1) Technical - Get the basics clear and you can easily get this round clear. It's OK if you don't know anything you'll later learn it if you join company.
    2) HR - just a casual round for formality and to discuss CTC.

The whole process took around 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Linux, PHP based questions not so tough. Very easy questions.   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hungama (Mumbai) in October 2014.

Interview

4 Rounds in below sequence:
    1. Aptitude Test
    2. Technical Interview (With Lead)
    3. Technical Interview (With Manager)
    4. HR

Aptitude Test: Basic technical questions and logical.
    Technical interview: OOPS concepts, MVC Architecture, Session etc. basic questions

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hungama (Mumbai).

Interview

there were 1 aptitude test following to it were 2 rounds of technical interviews.
    questions were moderate (as i appeared at that time as 1 year experienced candidate).
    in technical interview questions on PHP & MySQL were moderate touching the topics such as cookies, sessions etc.
    you can prepare well even by googling "interview questions for 1 year experienced candidate".

Interview Questions

• Question asked on clock's problem. i don't remember exactly.   Answer Question

Negotiation

in my last round i got an offer interviewer was quite cool, agreed on my expected CTC

Game Deve Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hungama (Mumbai) in February 2014.

Interview

If you have a working knowledge of Java then you can easily crack the interview. It includes basic algorithms and programming quiz.
    After the interview the hiring process is quick.
    mostly it takes two rounds.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hungama (Mumbai) in April 2012.

Interview

HR representative contacted me via employee reference. In the begining, it was a tele-interview where i was grilled for a long time, had other rounds with the COO of the company asking me about my current job, role, growth, reason to leave etc.

Interview Questions

• Current Job role   1 Answer
    • How did you contribute to company growth   1 Answer

I got a better offer from my current employer!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.