Hurix Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Hurix

2.7

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hurix (Mumbai) in January 2016.

Interview

first round was an general screening interview in which they asked about current role, organization, expectation etc.

In second round they had given an assignment which had 3 sections:

first to prepare their company's presentation.
    second one was to prepare a rfp for an application for sales audit process with cost and effort estimation for the software development.
    third one had 9 questions regarding requirement gathering,business analysis tools and techniques.

Interview Questions

• which technology will you use to develop a learning management system. what is moodle. limitations of html5. What are generic and native apps.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hurix (Mumbai) in June 2012.

Interview

Bad process...They are not even sure what they want. I was not even sure if the person who interviewed me was even qualified to interview. Looked like a Tea stall vendor

Interview Questions

• Basic questions ...No preparation needed as even the VP knows nothing   1 Answer

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hurix (Mumbai) in December 2015.

Interview

Hurix required a hardcore Angular JS developer, thankfully i made the cut. Interview consisted of 2 Technical rounds, 1 managerial round, and HR round. No programming questions/ algorithms were asked. However one does need thorough understanding of angular js to get through.

Interview Questions

• lenghtiest question was to explain the entire angular bootstrapping process   1 Answer

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hurix (Hyderabad) in November 2013.

Interview

Round 1: Aptitude (Quantitative, Verbal, Analytical Reasoning)
    Quantitative – Time and distance, Ages, Averages, Mixtures, profit and Loss, Simple Interest.
    Group Discussion I Topic - Traditional learning v/s E-learning.
    Topic 1 – Android v/s iOS
    Topic 2 – Skills v/s Will
    Round 2: Technical Interview
    Round 3: HR Interview

Interview Questions

• Round 4: Technical Interview
      1. Tell about yourself
      2. Tell about SDLC
      3. What are the inputs and outputs that goes into each phase of SDLC?
      4. About project management
      5. If client is not satisfied with your project, what will you do? How will you tackle this situation?
      6. About final year engineering project

Round 5: HR Interview
      1. Tell about yourself
      2. What is your weakness?
      3. Which has been your worst and best presentation till date?
      4. What is your future planning?
      5. About project management
      6. What is your salary expectation?
      7. How many companies have you applied to before this?   Answer Question

Hurix Response

6 Jun 2019 – Human Resources Team

Thank You for the positive review and accepting our offer then - makes all our efforts worth it and as we have said before, it’s because of people like you that we are what we are.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hurix (Mumbai).

Interview

had 3 rounds ( technical 1, Technical 2 with Tech Lead, Project Discussion with CTO ). Difficulty level was average. Few questions asked were syntax based.. which I disliked. 2nd Round had some challenging technical questions to understand your grasp on the framework. I really liked those questions, I answered everything correctly :)
    CTO simply asked to explain the kind of projects i worked on.
    The entire process got over in a day.

Negotiation

negative

Senior Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Hurix (Mumbai) in February 2015.

Interview

First Initial screening by HR
    Telephonic Technical by Manager
    Face to Face discussion with Senior Management (Technical)
    telephonic technical starting from job profile to deep management questions.
    scenario based questions too. Testcase creation scenarios

Interview Questions

• Smoke Sanity Regression. Behavioral questions like they will give you situation and you have to tell them what you will do.   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hurix (Mumbai) in February 2016.

Interview

HR and Technical rounds interviews were there for hiring process.
    Skill test was required to finalize the project requirements.
    Prior experience to work within team was considered.
    Quick and Professional approach was also necessary to lead the team.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with the Inline projects we have to offer?   1 Answer

Hurix Response

6 Jun 2019 – Human Resources Team

Thank you for your wonderful review. We value and support career development for all applicants. Please write to recruitment@hurix.com in case of any concerns or feedback in detail. Thank You.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andheri

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hurix (Andheri) in October 2014.

Interview

Total four round are there
    First Face to face round .
    Second round aptitude test is an optional
    third manager round and Fourth is HR
    In test team company hire only male candidate

Interview Questions

• In First Round Testing Question and basic programming question asked by interviewer.
      aptitude test is an optional,   1 Answer

Technology Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hurix (Mumbai) in September 2013.

Interview

There are two technical interviews. First one was Skype round. Other one was F2F. Questions are on problem solving and on basics of iOS. They focused on basics of Objective C and Cocoa Touch frameworks. Knowledge about latest iOS versions. They asked problem solving questions on Skype round. Interview process is easy. If someone has worked on iOS so he/she will be able to crack the interview.

Interview Questions

• How do we manage memory in iOS? and many more questions on iOS but all were basic questions.   Answer Question
    • What are the tools to develop the hybrid apps?   Answer Question

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hurix (Mumbai).

Interview

there were 3 rounds of interview, one with HR, another with sales head and then with CEO. All the rounds were face to face. I specially liked the idea of having location in a club for interview.

Interview Questions

• Yours preference will be to handle one territory or would you like to go for Global regions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

it was negotiable

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.