Hurix Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Hurix

2.7

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hurix (Chennai) in March 2020.

Interview

Good and friendly quick approach and immediate joining for employees in hurix. They asked some technical questions and it is for a contract job. Dont know whether they will extend or not, it is purely based on our performance

Content Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hurix (Mumbai) in October 2019.

Interview

Absolute waste of time. HR was polite and knew how to conduct a call. The hiring manager, however, sounded like a lazy robot with a set of pre-defined questions that was ancestral in nature. The person was very rude and kept cutting me off during the interview. Coming out of a reputed institute, the arrogance of this person was oozing out when he couldn't stop blurting out jargons and statements with heavy words that make zero sense during a conversation. If you can't simplify your thoughts, get out of the marketing business with your pretentiousness. When I asked a few questions of my own, the manager kept going in circles without arriving at the point and admitting to challenges his team faces. The previous Glassdoor reviews sure do make a lot of sense.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your professional experience.   1 Answer

Software Engineer - Android Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hurix (Pune) in April 2019.

Interview

They will ask you to appear for F2F interview at their office, then after hour long interview, they'll call you back after a week for another skype call with HR. Honestly sometime it appears as if she didn't even know what to ask. They could not make a decision about me even after 1 month. They asked me to join immediately & offered me salary breakup at first. Then they delayed the whole process & releasing offer letter by telling about "going on appraisals". If I ask them about the status, they tell a date & never call you. They keep asking if you're willing to join our company or not as if they're not sure about themselves. Finally they started rejecting my calls & then one day, through the consultancy, they told me not to wait for any offer letter from the company! I hope they think about this & learn something before wasting someone's time.

Interview Questions

• 1. Core java - difference between String, build, buffer
      2. Which api used - difference between mapbox & google
      3. How can you achieve realtime marker updates on maps in Android with smooth transitions.   Answer Question

6 Jun 2019 – Human Resources Team

Thank you for your feedback. We are always working to improve our candidate experience, we appreciate your feedback and take it seriously to make Hurix a great place to work. Please write to recruitment@hurix.com to address your concerns in detail by the vertical head. Thank You.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Almeirim (Brazil)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hurix (Almeirim (Brazil)) in March 2018.

Interview

Interview was in 2 rounds. First round was aptitude. Second round was technical. The technical questions were mostly on html,css,jquery, js, java, c++ and RDBMS. Most of the technical questions were about basic concepts.

Interview Questions

Hurix Response

6 Jun 2019 – Human Resources Team

Appreciate the kind words. Thank You.

Android/IOS Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hurix (Pune) in February 2018.

Interview

There was a basic aptitude round.It consisted of very basic questions.It was then followed up by the technical round.The technical round was bassed on basic concepts of java and android

Interview Questions

Hurix Response

6 Jun 2019 – Human Resources Team

Thanks for sharing your experience! If you would like to discuss your concerns, in more detail, if any, please write to recruitment@hurix.com. Thank You.

Projects Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hurix (Mumbai) in January 2017.

Interview

Round 1: Aptitude (Quantitative, Verbal, Analytical Reasoning)
    Quantitative – Time and distance, Ages, Averages, Mixtures, profit and Loss, Simple Interest.

Group Discussion I Topic - Traditional learning v/s E-learning.

Round 2: Group Discussion II
    Topic 1 – Android v/s iOS
    Topic 2 – Skills v/s Will

Round 3: Technical Interview

Round 4: HR Interview

Interview Questions

• Round 4: Technical Interview
      1. Tell about yourself
      2. Tell about SDLC
      3. What are the inputs and outputs that goes into each phase of SDLC?
      4. About project management
      5. If client is not satisfied with your project, what will you do? How will you tackle this situation?
      6. About final year engineering project

Round 5: HR Interview
      1. Tell about yourself
      2. What is your weakness?
      3. Which has been your worst and best presentation till date?
      4. What is your future planning?
      5. About project management
      6. What is your salary expectation?
      7. How many companies have you applied to before this?   Answer Question

6 Jun 2019 – Human Resources Team

We appreciate your review and take it seriously. We value all candidates and are constantly looking for ways to improve their experience with us. Please contact the HR representative for any concerns or write to recruitment@hurix.com or to explore current opportunities. Thank You.

HTML5 Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hurix (Pune) in August 2016.

Interview

I have been interviewed at hurix, interview was good , they told me that hr will update you, but no reply for hr
    i recommend management , whatever your decision, tell to ccandidate as he is spending a time to reach you and giving his valuable time to company like you.
    They taken machine round. it was good but still dont get any replay.

Interview Questions

Hurix Response

6 Jun 2019 – Human Resources Team

Apologies for the late response. We appreciate your feedback as we consider ways to improve the candidate experience and take it seriously to make Hurix a great place to work. Please write to recruitment@hurix.com to address your concerns in detail by the vertical head. Thank You.

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hurix (Pune) in May 2016.

Interview

Not that great, the interview was kind of easy and could have been far better and to the point. I also feel the interview here was not concerned to the designation

6 Jun 2019 – Human Resources Team

Thank you for sharing your experience! We understand the importance of opportunities to advance your career. If you haven't already, we encourage you to write any suggestions to recruitment@hurix.com or explore possible current opportunities for sharing references. Thank You.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hurix (Mumbai) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview process has 1 technical and 1 PDM rounds, difficulty level is average, I passed the 2 nd round easily, since I was rated high in first round, got offer in a week.

Interview Questions

• How can we build an app once and distribute to different platforms like iOS, android, web?   Answer Question
    • How can we create secured installer, like exe, apk, etc.   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hurix (Mumbai) in February 2016.

Interview

HR and Technical rounds interviews were there for hiring process.
    Skill test was required to finalize the project requirements.
    Prior experience to work within team was considered.
    Quick and Professional approach was also necessary to lead the team.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with the Inline projects we have to offer?   1 Answer

6 Jun 2019 – Human Resources Team

Thank you for your wonderful review. We value and support career development for all applicants. Please write to recruitment@hurix.com in case of any concerns or feedback in detail. Thank You.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.