Huron Consulting Group Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Huron Consulting Group Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Huron Consulting Group

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Huron Consulting Group (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Phone screens upfront followed by an on-site round with multiple meetings. Recruiters were knowledgeable and provided a good overview of the company, practices, and role expectations. Great experience when meeting the team and feedback was timely afterwards.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Huron Consulting Group

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Huron Consulting Group (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2009.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with the in house recruiter. For the second interview, I had 2 face to face interviews (with management one level above the position for which I was interviewing). Final interview was at a client site - all day interview - 4 separate face to face interviews with members of the maangement team (one level above the position for which I was interviewing).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes i was able to negotaite - the signing bonus had more flexibility than salary

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Huron Consulting Group (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

Very nice folks that seemed like they would be great to work for.

Interview Questions

• Nothing comes to mind, standard star interview types of questions. More specific to personality, where have you been, what is your experience.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Huron Consulting Group (New York, NY (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

Very straightforward process but one that requires patience. The process was very thorough and exhaustive. Be knowledgeable of your resume and experiences and be prepared to talk about how you can be value added to the organization. The people are all very friendly and looking for those that are easy to work with but analytical.

Interview Questions

• Pretty typical process. The time from stat to finish can be long so be cognizant of that.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Fair offer that required no negotiations.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Huron Consulting Group (Chicago, IL (US)) in May 2009.

Interview

The hiring process can be very drawn out, phone interview, face-to-face interviews with several people for second round, more people for third interview; you might be asked to make a presentation, depending on position! One of the biggest problems with the process is the recruiters keep telling you during the process that your my choice, but there is someone else also being considered, but I'm pulling for you. Not appropriate at all.

Interview Questions

• Please tell us a time when you worked on a project team and had to deal with a team member who was not doing their share of the project. Talk abt the project, who you handled that situation, and the final outcome.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No real negotiation; they were pretty set on the salary.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Huron Consulting Group (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2010.

Interview

Recruiting a little bit strange - kind of dropped the ball a couple of times - but good once you meet the real people. I liked them they were nice. Phone interview did not go as well by recruiter but in person was good with director in office.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you would solve this problem using a pivot table.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Only able to negotiate a little - not much wiggle room

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huron Consulting Group (Chicago, IL (US)) in July 2011.

Interview

Very simple and easy. Simple behavioral questions. They wanted to hire me before I walked in it felt like. It was laid back and rather informal. Most questions centered around review of my qualifications and resume plus soft ball behavioral questions.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Huron Consulting Group (Chicago, IL (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

I interviewed for a corporate position within Huron. The process started by reaching out to a current employee on LinkedIn for open discussion on the company and environment of consulting. This led into a more formal interview process where I met with multiple leaders. The interviews were very conversational yet structured. Overall the process did take time to complete but ran smoothly.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation you faced that required a response. Provide an example of a professional goal you set and accomplished.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Huron Consulting Group (Tokyo (Japan)) in September 2009.

Interview

At the first interveiw, the questions are mainly about what I can contribute to the compnay and an interviewer were very ready to hire me. And also at the second one, the same. However, after the discussion within the compnay, they suddenly told me there seems to be few jobs whih require your skill in the near future, so did not offer.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.