Husky Energy Summer Student Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Husky Energy Summer Student Interview Questions

Interviews at Husky Energy

2.5

Summer Student Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Husky Energy in November 2018.

Interview

First interview was a video interview, with prerecorded questions. They were mostly behavioural with a few technical questions tossed into the mix. Then after a week, was given a date for a second interview. This was a Skype panel interview, with strictly behaviour and fit questions.

Interview Questions

• Could you describe a time that you had to give a difficult presentation. How did you prepare for it? How did you feel? And what was the feedback you received?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Husky Energy

Summer Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Husky Energy (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Got interview one way video. There's 5 short unlimited time written. 7 long video response. The interview is online and you can either use the app on phone or laptop. I recommend using laptop.

Summer Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Husky Energy (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied and received and email a few weeks later stating that i needed to complete a video interview within 72 hours. The video interview was very straight forward asking mostly behavioral questions. Then I received a phone call about a week and a half later inviting me for a phone interview with the hiring manager.

Summer Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Husky Energy (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in November 2017.

Interview

The process took few weeks. I got a video interview and few weeks after I got an in-person interview. Lots of behavioral questions and also open-ended questions. They want you to answer with examples and share your experience.

Summer Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Husky Energy (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was incredibly easy and personality based. Basic behavioural questions, give them a quick Google! Got a email around one to two weeks after I submitted my application for a screening on taketheinterview website. Very easy interview questions, standard with all the other oil and gas companies, with a two minutes and a half time limit. The interview had around 5 questions and some additional basic written questions about qualifications. It finished in less than half an hour. Got a call less than five days later asking for a secondary interview at the company. Very accommodating HR personnel!

Summer Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Husky Energy (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

the interview process was video response and written response answers. basic behavioral questions and written response was basic questions like do you have license? are you going back to school?

Interview Questions

• what do you know about husky and why you want to work there?   Answer Question

Summer Student Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Husky Energy in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received an email two weeks later to schedule a phone interview. Did a phone interview for summer student position that lasted about 30 minutes and had two interviewers, both friendly. Talked about the company and a few behavioral questions. Overall nothing unexpected or trick questions.

Summer Student Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Husky Energy.

Interview

Just an interview with 2 husky employees. It took about an hour. Mostly talked about what you have accomplished. All the questions were HR related. They want examples for all the questions they asked

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time you worked in a team. What did you contribute?   Answer Question

Summer Student Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Husky Energy in October 2015.

Interview

Very short and easy phone interview. The HR rep. was very easy to get along with. The interview is not something you should be scared about, just the basic personality questions that you get with any interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time where you demonstrated leadership qualities.   Answer Question

Summer Student Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Husky Energy.

Interview

Phone interview for summer employment. Started with questions about the company followed by questions about each of Husky's main goals and objectives (communication, change-agility, etc.) The interviewer stated they wanted answers that were cause and effect/result based. After the interview they asked if I had any questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.