Hyundai Motor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Hyundai Motor Interview Questions

Interviews at Hyundai Motor

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Irvine, CA (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

1. Phone Interview with recruiter
    2. Another phone interview with team
    3. In person meeting

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Montgomery, AL (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied through school career website. They required a packet of official transcript and statement of interest. Then I got a skype interview with HR and the manager I was going to work with. I got the offer within one or two weeks after the interview.

Intern Interview

Interview

First there was a pop up phone. The interviewer just ask some basic question for example why are you interest in the internship or program or what do you know about the company.
    Then there was Skype interview if you made it pass the phone interview. The Skype interview was less nerve and works if you are not located in Alabama. The interview will be with people in your department that you are interest in.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor in February 2018.

Interview

I met the recruiters at a career fair. I was emailed an application to fill out. I was later asked to interview on Skype. I interviewed and it took more than 2 weeks to hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• Review your resume   1 Answer
    • What are your favorite/least favorite classes?   1 Answer
    • What do you think our department does?   1 Answer
    • Rate your skills with excel/ppt/word etc   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor in October 2015.

Interview

Very easy interview. Took about 30 minutes total. Also had to do a Microsoft excel test afterwards for about 5 minutes. Lots of personal questions. Feel like they're just trying to get a grasp of who you are as a person. Very basic questions. Pretty much the basic interview questions.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor.

Interview

I submitted a writing sample, took an Excel test, and went in for two in-person interviews. The interviews were fairly simple and I was asked standard interview questions. I was told they would keep in touch. After all of that, I never heard back from the company. I followed up with a phone call about a week and a half later. I had to leave a voicemail, and that went ignored. It's very unprofessional to have someone go through tests and multiple interviews and not even give them the courtesy of a "we've gone in another direction" phone call.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do in your free time?   1 Answer
    • What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Irvine, CA (US)) in December 2011.

Interview

1.) apply online 2.) call from HR recruier 3.) interview with hiring manager and peer 4.) interview with cross functional management and peers. 5.) offer.

Interview Questions

• It was all standard interview questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Technical Drawer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (San Diego, CA (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Never asked any engineering related question. Job required an engineering degree, but the position had nothing to do with engineering or involved any CAD software. The interviewer had a negative vibe.

Interview Questions

• Who was your best and worst boss?   1 Answer
    • What kind of global knowledge would you like to gain?   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

1) Written round
    Online test by AMCAT
    2) GD
    For 15 mins
    3) Tell me about yourself
    SWOT analysis of yourself and presentation of you for 3 mins
    4) HR Technical
    Basics about paints and your core sbjects

Interview Questions

• for chemical engineering they ask about the paints and basics of chemical engineering and about our project   2 Answers

Group Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hyundai Motor (Montgomery, AL (US)) in May 2012.

Interview

Worked with a headhunter and then interviewed with HR, then was invited to interview at the plant, sat with a panel and was taken on a plant tour. Afterwards got an offer.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult, challenging part was the variety of the panel. All areas of the plant, operations, manufacturing, engineering, maintenance.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation, just an offer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.