Interview Question

Tech QA Interview

-Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

S&P Global

I was confused between Load and Stress Testing....and one particular Test Case I interpreted wrongly

Answer

Interview Answers

11 Answers

hey buddy can you please contact me at vishuvashishth3@gmail.com

vishu vashishth on

hey..can someone plz help me out with some expected questions/word puzzles in d 4rth round? i have my interview tomorrow.. My id is aliyashaista@gmail.com

shaista on

given to anwers

nagesh on

hey can you tell me what kind of puzzles did they ask in your interview plz rep asap as i m having my interview on 8 oct .the technicAL one 4th round ..n which test case they have given you ...??rep me to kanika.sawal@gmail.com....

kanika on

Hii Can u plz tell me more about the technical questions. Reply on charu.vk@gmail.com

Charu on

Can u plz tell me more about the technical questions. n can you tell me what kind of puzzles did they ask in your interview plz rep ..n which test case they have given you ...??rep me to sathishgangireddy @gmail.com....

SATHISH on

pls pls tell whether finanance wale ques aayenge ya aptitude nd eng types aayenge

guest13 on

Plz tell me sum interview ques of capital iq as i m havng intervw on tuesday/

Mehak on

hey, if any one got interview questions on test cases, puzzles...please mail at msrk.maks@yahoo.com

Mak on

if anybody could fwd me relevent interview questions like appti. test cases or technical questions, it would be a favor. pleae fwd me on arorameenu88@gmail.com

Anonymous on

can anyone tell me what kind of puzzle question and test cases were asked i would be really thankful.... please frwrd me on gaurav.mongia1990@gmail.com thanq...

gaurav on

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.