IBM Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Assistant Manager

IBM Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at IBM

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru).

Interview

3 step hiring process involving filling up an Applicant Form and submitting along with required documents followed by 2 rounds of interviews. The Offer was rolled out in a week. Very quick and efficient process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IBM

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview process was great accept that I think it could have been planned better. It was very apparent that the interviewer are trying really hard for me to say something that would constitute to reason for not hiring. I only established later that there were two candidates and both interviewers and in conflict of who should be hired. There should be a common questioning platform to avoid such a situation.

Interview Questions

• How long are you planning to stay at IBM considering that you have only worked in your last company for only a year.   1 Answer
    • If infrastructure and autonomous management were the primary issues, you will face them here as well. Would you quit here as well ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was well carried out by the recruiter, in effect meaning that the I did not get what I wanted. There were however, some promises that the recruiter randomly threw at me that really did not materialize, like transport allowance and phone bill coverage.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Gurgaon, Haryana) in March 2011.

Interview

May Take several Days. 2 Technical and One HR.

Interview Questions

• Nothing specific. Depends on person taking your interview and are you clear about your existing experience.   2 Answers

Negotiation

It's OK. Be a bit stick.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.