IBM Interview Questions in Bengaluru | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at IBM

2.8

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru) in November 2020.

Interview

First round is very difficult and it is very long. We need patience and we have to answer all tricky questions. They will give scenarios and we have to solve that as well.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru) in October 2020.

Interview

It was good and very informative, a little bit different compared to all other companies aptitude test, I didn't get result after 6 days also , it's maybe I have not got selected

Interview Questions

• All like game type questions, called confiy   1 Answer

Frontend Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru) in October 2020.

Interview

First technical round was easy and hr Vishal called and shared the feedback and asked for few documents to process for next round. To my surprise after sharing the documents they didn't contact me for next round for 16 days, i keep following upwith them via calls to Sudharshan a friend of vishal nale but no response . Its been 26 days no response so i kindly request you please avoid giving interview to IBM and avoid wasting your precious time.

Interview Questions

• doesnt matter even if u answer and get selected they would prefer candidates of their own relatives   Answer Question

Staff Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru) in August 2020.

Interview

I have applied throw Naukari. The interview process was very smooth followed by one after another. Three Technical round followed by Managerial and Director Round. Interviewers are quite a profession.

Interview Questions

• Thread, java, Database Query, Project Design, and many others.   Answer Question

WIndows and VMware Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru) in July 2020.

Interview

Process was smooth. Video call was setup by HR. Two rounds of interview. First round was technical. Second was with the delivery manager.
    After these two interviews. I had to give an online Cognitive Ability Assessment.

Interview Questions

• Questions about AD role types, ESXi build, virtualization types.   1 Answer

Senior Practitioner-Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru) in July 2020.

Interview

There were only two rounds of interviews. I cleared and selected. The documentation process also is done. For this process, they have taken nearly 20 days. I have expected an offer letter the next and waited for some days. Finally, after some days they simply written an email saying the position is on hold, will consider your profile for future roles. It hurt me a lot and because of these opportunities, I lost 3 offers got from other companies. I was expected so much and felt excited to join and work with IBM. If position itself not there then why do you post this on Careers site and why have you conducted interviews and collected documents.
    Is this all for timepass?

Interview Questions

• Interviewers were so good that they will see a candidate's talent, capability, IQ and attitude more than the domain experience.   1 Answer

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru).

Interview

Technical Round followed by managerial round.
    technical was all about what was written in CV while managerial was about basic management question why to join ibm and when you would br able to join overall it was succssful and through etcc etc.

Interview Questions

• all questions related to cv   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru).

Interview

The hiring process started with a telephonic interview. The questions asked were very basic. I got selected in this round and was called for the HR round. Here the HR explained about all the salary and perks. After that another round of face - to face interview was conducted to check the communication skills. They gave a few topics and asked me to speak about them. I was selected and I accepted the offer.

SAP CRM Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru) in March 2020.

Interview

The worst process I have ever experience in the IT Industry . The venue was FTP , Whitefield Bangalore , the recruiter name was Anja Path , reporting time : 10 AM . About 12 guys reported for interview and escorted to the floor . There we all waited for next 3 hours . One candidate (Skill - Python) traveled all way from Vishakapatnam to Bangalore and was asked to leave (Reason : NO Panel was available ).

After waiting for almost 3 hours , my turn came (Though I was the only one with skill-set SAP CRM ) .

To my surprise , the interview was telephonic and the interview was the best interview of my life (almost answered each and every question) and the interviewed said wait for the next round . Again I was made to wait for next 1 hour . I was sure for the HR/MR round but to my surprise , the recruiter came and asked me to "leave for the day" saying my skillset does not match with SAP CRM . WTF !!!
     The interview was done on SAP CRM and ABAP and covered almost all the topics .

The IBM just takes the interview because they have to take the interview .

DON'T waste your time in such a unprofessional organisation .

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru) in March 2020.

Interview

I applied through campus it took 1 month to interview the first round is
    Online test after Selected candidates
    Group discussion after that
    Technical interview followed by
    Hr interview
    Offer letter
    The date of joining they will inform later probably it would after 2 months from the interview

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.