IBM Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

IBM Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at IBM

3.1

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

4 rounds of both technical and behavioral questions. process took few weeks. Overall tough interviews. Technical interviews are related to analytics, the process, and scenario based questions. Behavioral are more likely typical general questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IBM

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IBM (New York, NY (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

During Covid pandemic lockdown HR assured that if selected onboarding will be virtually down. After 4 levels of screening even got confirmation of selection. The communication stated that approval is in process for offer letter. Suddenly after 2 months got communication that they cannot give offer letter.

This company seems to be ridiculous and the Talent management team are just creating hype of the companies brand and taking advantage of the candidate.
    I would never recommend any of my friends to even lookout for such disgusting company.
    This is really pathetic and in against human resources.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

Brief and to the point. Interview process took no longer than a week. Started with a phone screen during which the employee was quite curt. Was very upfront about expectations.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Cambridge, MA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

First round was a 30-min phone interview for screening, followed by an on-site interview (~2 hours), and finally two 30-min phone interviews. I completed the final round and thought the interviews went great, but never heard back.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IBM in February 2017.

Interview

Submitted resume on campus recruiting website. Got in on campus interviews. On campus interview that has three rounds. 30min each. One round of behavior questions and two rounds of case interviews.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your boss asks you to do something you do not agree on?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IBM in August 2016.

Interview

3 rounds:

Technical Interview
    Behavioral Interview
    Analytical Test

I interviewed for a application development position but work as a business analyst. Technical interview consisted of Java and Object Oriented questions. It was a pretty straight forward process. First round was via phone, second HireVue and the test completed online.

Interview Questions

• Questions pertained to Java and Object Oriented programming questions.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Houston, TX (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview was set for 8am - didn't start until 8:30-9am. About 6-7 individuals (including me) were scheduled to interview.
    Consists of 3 separate 1:1 interviews - personal, tech/reasoning, skills/job history - (can't recall exactly) the reasoning interview is basically just to see how you think and solve problems - just 1 simple question really.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM in February 2016.

Interview

interview was good i did not interview I had to do the thing when i did the thing rview was good i did not interview I had to do the thing when i did the thing interview was good i did not interview I had to do the thing when i did the thing rview was good i did not interview I had to do the thing when i did the thing

Interview Questions

• interview was good i did not interview I had to do the thing when i did the thing rview was good i did not interview I had to do the thing when i did the thing   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (New York, NY (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Application was done online. HR reached out within a week and invited me for an interview. The interview was not too difficult, as long as there is preparation. IBM got back to me about two weeks later and provided an offer which I thought wasn't too competitive.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at IBM (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Interview was quite easy, 3 simple interviews on campus. One case about a burrito that was fair simple. People were easy to talk to and fun. Enjoyed the process

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with profits falling at the burrito company   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.